Mar 3, 2008

Navagation

Just a short note to help you find your way around. On the right you'll find a drop down menu that will take you through the archives when there are some haha. Under that are free advertising spots that are offered to folks I deem worthy. If you'd like an ad posted there just email me heddy.e@gmail.com. Underneath that will be my Library Thing widget. You know, cause you're all dying to know what I'm reading right now aren't you??

Then on the left, you will find links to Interesting Moms I read. There will also be a section for Mommas who are featured with guest blog spots. I hope to post these weekly and the two sections may eventually merge as I hope to feature all the women I love to read!

If anyone has suggestions to things they would like to see PLEASE let me know!

H

7 comments:

blackcrag said...

I'll gladly come visit you here! Welcome back!

How's your writing coming?

Heather said...

It's been good! Well, good in that I have written something. And I've been working on this new blog bit by bit so that counts too right??

I just loved your poem. Thanks again for posting it.

g d townshende said...

Found ya! I'm a Creative Dad. Does that count? Even if my boys live elsewhere?

Yes, as you observed, I've been busy of late, and have also gotten my lazy arse back to writing, too. And, given some other things that have been happening, things are about to get even busier with me... and yet, I'm enjoying it.

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool. I like the new format. Very clean looking. I'll explore around.

Heather said...

Hi Gary....I may do a spot on Dads sometime down the road. I'll keep you in mind :)So glad you're writing again. It's a shame for you not to.

Charles, thanks for coming by....if I ever do that spot on Dads I'll be coming after you too!

g d townshende said...

I've added a link to Maternal Spark in my blog, and a blog entry, too, since a couple of my regular readers are also mums, even if they're not new mums like yourself.

Heather said...

Thanks Gary!