Apr 26, 2008

Fancy button for you

Ooooh look. It's so shiny, and green. It's animated too. Grab your very own Maternal Spark button for your blog. Just copy the code from the box!







Like this post? Subscribe and get them via email!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I'll grab yours if you grab mine- even though there is a glitch with mine I can't seem to figure out. GGRR Yous is adorable!

Heather said...

done! yours is pretty CUTE too!

Michelle W said...

I appreciate the comments on my blog. And just because it is so shiny and green and animated, I will grab your button for my site! I have a button for mine, now if I can just figure out how to put the code grabbing box on the page all fancy like yours. lol

Heather said...

Michelle - thanks much! Email me at heddy.e@gmail.com and I'll shoot you the code for the fancy box :)