I've just discovered a great social network for mom bloggers. Talk about all things bloggy from traffic to monetizing. Or just browse some great blogs. Join me at the Mom Bloggers Club!
Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
This is my page on Mom Blogger Club, add me as a friend!
http://www.mombloggersclub.com/profile/ElizabethEdwards82
My wife is 3 months along with our first baby. I am trying to get her into blogging because I think she will be so good at it and she will really enjoy it. I can't wait to show her your blog!
Thanks for visiting Buzz My Blog! Hope to see you around!
Jeff
Elizabeth - done :)
Jeff - Congrats!! It's such an amazing journey. Blogging is a great way to feel connected to others during a time when isolation is a big issue for new moms. All the best to your wife.
As you know, I'm already there!
I'll check it out, thanks!
It seems like a neat place so far
Post a Comment