Jul 17, 2008

So what are you into?

I've been working on developing a weekly "Energizer" post. The idea being, I would post exercises or fun projects or ways to jump start your creative projects and you would get so inspired you would rush away to work into the wee hours and come out with a masterpiece. That's the idea anyhow. Then it occurred to me that it would be a whole lot easier if I knew what my readers enjoyed most. Are sewing tutorials going to fall on uninterested ears? Who cares about writing prompts? Punch your answer into the poll below and give me a little direction wont'cha? After all, this blog is for you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops! I accidentally voted for Jewelry making, but I meant to vote for scrapbooking!

Craving Baby said...

Love the site! I found you through MomBloggers. I love all kinds of arts and crafts projects... I would love to learn more ways to display the photos I take... especially once my DH and I add a baby or two to our family.

~CravingBaby
www.cravingbaby.com

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! Thanks for including us. This is just a great site!!

Sugarlane Soaps

Therapeutic Threads said...

What a great idea Heather. Curious how the poll will turn out.

Threeundertwo said...

I'd love to be energized in all kinds of ways. I think many of us could have had multiple answers to that poll.

Love your site!