Read about the Meme.
Lately, things have been so hectic. We had company last week which was great fun (and they even cooked for me!)but hectic nonetheless. Plus we had one or two late nights as we got carried away with Rockband 2. Yes, I'm nerdly like that. So this weeks inspiration for me is the idea of serenity. How nice would it be to sit beside a calm ocean with nothing but a gentle breeze and the aroma of salty air to awaken my senses? To have a clean mind and the silence with which to hear it. That would be a delightful inspiration. How about you? What's your inspiration for the week. Join in the meme and post a Monday Muse on your blog. If you do, use the Linky below to share.
Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!








7 comments:
Hi! I just hopped on over from What's That Smell & like your site. Very cute & eye catching!!! I'll be back! :)
Heather
http://www.thegiftcloset.blogspot.com
I get a little distracted by nerd games too, lol!
How interesting that we seemed to both go the same direction this week. I used a picture instead of words, but I think it's interesting that I too chose something that brings me serenity, the ocean, and salty air. :)
I joined in!
Hi Heather. just posted my Monday's meme. Have a productive yet creative week :D
I posted my first Monday's Muse post today. :) Great meme, I'll try to participate often.
So, I just found this and it's Tuesday, but I will post my idea next Monday! Great Idea!
Post a Comment