Oct 12, 2008

Giveaway from Maddox Studios - set of three art cards $12 value

Win this set of three lovely art cards from Maddox Studios. She's a mom and artist who works with some creative digital collage. Take a peek through her shop and tell us in comments which image is your fav. That's all it takes to enter. Make sure you leave your email address so we can contact you if you're the winner. Enter until Oct 20th.

Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!

70 comments:

Mary512 said...

I like the Florida Sunset Art Card. Awesome giveaway, thanks! hellomary018 at yahoo dot com

janetfaye said...

I like the Red Tulips - 8x12.

Thank you!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Angie said...

My favorite item in Maddox Studios Shop is "Blue Shed" on page 1!! It is Professionally printed at 8x10" with a matte finish.

I love lovely pink Hollyhocks against this rustic, old blue shed!

Very nice work Maddox Studios!

Nice giveaway!
Thank you!
baileybobby6@hotmail(dot)com

ariyana9501 said...

The Fire Petals is my favorite! Thanks!

mverno said...

the red tulips

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

My favorite is the Lovely in Spring.

=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

Rita M said...

I was leaning toward the "Blue Shed," but then I saw the "Red Tulips" -- so beautiful & vibrant in color!

Viv said...

The Lovely in Spring - 5x7 is just beautiful.

Pam said...

I would have to say my favorite is Calla Noir

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13317575

and I love both the butterflies too!

~Pam

amantikos said...

The gloriosa lily and white fire were two of my favorites.

Jenn S. said...

The Red Tulips - 8x12 is so pretty. I love tulips!

Shannon said...

I like the fallen leaves.

danosor said...

I love Calla Noir.

Maja said...

Fire Petals.

angelina115@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Flagstone Lilies is my favorite

Anonymous said...

My favorite is "Blue Shed"!

windycindy said...

Her "Blue Shed" 8x10 print in matte finish. I love barns and sheds! Holly hocks are one of my favorite flowers. Thanks, Cindi
jchoppesa[at]hotmail[dot]com

Tonya said...

I like Field of Tulips - 8x10.

sophiecat said...

I like the Fall Produce 8x10 card.

Croasla0 said...

these are so pretty! i like the red tulips.

lauren
croasla0(at)Sewanee.edu

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Ribbons of Fire image.
-Terra
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kim Caro said...

Caterpillar Notecard

its so christmasey :)

contact me @
circlesareforever.etsy.com

mogrill said...

The Hatchling is my favorite! Thank you.

409cope said...

I love the simplicity of Blue Shed.

idahomom said...

Fire Petals are very nice.

judybrittle said...

I really love the Florida Sunset - 5x7 That is really beautiful. Thank you!
judybrittle at aol dot com

mrs.mommyy said...

FIRE PETALS Mrs.Mommyyatgmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like the Red Tulips - 8x12.

emerald420@hotmail.com

kdkdkd said...

I love The Joust, wonderful picture

vboackle said...

i like the red tulips.

toughturtles said...

Nectar

David Johnson said...

I like Winter Rose Thanks, titanicluck at gmail dot com

Angela J said...

My favorite is the leaf!

Kari said...

Love the fire Petals!

littlelatina said...

Stairway to Somewhere

Karen said...

Love the Blue Shed.

ktgonyea at gmail.com

ky2here said...

Am I the first to select Purple Dew? Gorgeous photo.

Smooshy said...

i like fire petals

RE said...

I'd like the red tulips or the fire petals. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I like the white fire card it's moody and just my style.

Anonymous said...

I like the Florida Sunset Art Card.

bison61 said...

I like the Fall Produce

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Jessilyn82 said...

The Red Tulips, they always remind me of my mother

Anonymous said...

love the Lovely in Spring - 5x7!

Anonymous said...

I like the Red Tulips - 8x12.
sula_nsb@hotmail.com

pitaharmon said...

Love the caterpillar. Also, the light show is pretty and the red tulips.
harmonden[at]wowway.com

Anonymous said...

Purple Dew is beautiful! All of them are, actually!!

Anonymous said...

Fall Produce

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love the Water Lily print!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Bakersdozen said...

I love "Fall Produce". vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful prints. It was hard to pick a favorite but I finally chose Gloriosa Lily 8x10
-Erica
acirerica81@gmail.com

djolsen said...

My favorite is the Calla Noir. i love art cards. they are such a quick fix to make you feel good.

yellowlabs said...

I like the Field of Tulips

cman said...

I love the Lovely in Spring - 5x7 :)

Unknown said...

Love the Fire Petals..really beautiful. thanks for the contest.

haomom said...

the red tulips is lovel

Anonymous said...

I like the Florida Sunset Art Card.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

My favorite image is Flagstone Lilies :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!

ols[dot]moonmaiden[at]gmail[dot]com

Jeni said...

I like the Flagstone Lilies

Mariann said...

I like the Blue Shed 8x10 picture. Reminds me of wonderful memories of days gone.

mrstrooper said...

Blue Shed notecard

Sahm Lee said...

I love the fall produce pic! Thanks for the contest!
airalynn(@)gmail . com

fancyfeet48 said...

The Fire Petals is my favorite

Anonymous said...

I like the Florida Sunset Art Card.

ms-texas said...

I love the red tulips!

Anonymous said...

Maddoxstudios's has at least 3 favorite prints! Adore the light, lovely sweet and wispy, "Fairy Dust 5x7". "Rose - 8x10" Very whimsical and deliciously romantic Pale pink rose upside down in it's glass bottle. The beautiful, bold "Red Tulips - 8x12" are stunning with their Art Nouveau feel! "Blue Shed" delightful! So sentimental with a breezy light very Spring quality!
Thank You for this amazing giveaway and introduction to a very talented artist! cbrown(at)audex-elect(dot)com

Donna said...

I like the red tulips.
donna444444@yahoo.com

checkers said...

Fire Petals pls.
skyslyaa11(at)gmail.com

lilyk said...

I love the Red Tulips!

Unknown said...

Hard to pick but I really like "sparkle."