Read about the Meme.
Today is Thanksgiving day here in Canada. So of course this weeks Muse is the idea of thankfulness. I'm appreciative of so many inspiring things and people. My family. My home. My state of being and even pumpkin pie.
Along with thanks, I'm also throwing in the idea of change. The leaves have turned and fallen. The heat has gone out of our days leaving our breath hanging in the air before us. I'm thankful for this change. It allows for me to see things afresh. When I can notice and appreciate things for what they really are, experience them as if for the first time it allows for all the details to come alive. For a creative mind, it's capturing and manipulating those details that counts. That I have the ability (most days) to do so, I'm truly thankful.
What's inspiring you today? Share it in a blog post of your own and link below if you do.
Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!








8 comments:
It's always good to be thankful and days like this are great to remind of us that.
I haven't posted an inspiration yet (I will later), but I do have an award for you over at my other blog.
happy thanksgiving!
I know my post isn't from today (I hope to get one up when my little one takes a nap!) but it is some of my New England fall inspiration! Such lovely colors on our walk, I just couldn't stop snapping! I have a stash of inspirational pictures now to get my creative juices flowing!!! THanks for the place to share it!
Kelly
What a coincidence! I just posted an "Inspiration Moment" on my blog and then saw your tweet about your post! Come on over to my blog and you can read about my inspiration moment!
Oh, Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving! What am I thankful for? Right now, being able to mooch off internet connection from some very caring people while I wait for the new connection to be out through.
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you enjoyed your day.
I just posted about my inspiration. It kind of rambles, but then, that's pretty much how I roll. Thanks for the Muse!
petula - you bet
keely - you rock!
kelly - no worries, great pictures!
cathe - enjoy your web access and thanks for coming by :)
dj - thanks and I did :)
gibby - thanks for participating!
hi..i'm happy that u'r thankful..hope others will do the same..
Post a Comment