
Read about the Meme.
Today I'm posting a quote that caught my attention because this is something I believe very strongly. If you've been reading for a while, I'm sure you'll know that the idea behind it is pretty much the basis for my blog. I may not have loads of time to devote to writing right now but that doesn't mean I won't ever do it. By following the advice in this quote, I'll be ready to jump right into that larger piece of work when the moment is right. It's all about keeping your creative mind primed and ready to roll.
Seek the lofty by reading, hearing and seeing great work at some moment every day.
Thornton Wilder
Please only sign the Linky if you've participated by writing a new post for today :) Also, feel free to grab a graphic.
Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!








4 comments:
woohoo! I'm first today! I always enjoy Monday's Muse, even though I don't always remember to do a post.
Not sure if my post is what Monday's Muse intended, but I linked anyway. Forgot to get the button, I am bad at that kind of stuff! Happy Monday!
Great quote. Reading is a true muse maker. :)
I've never participated before, but I'm going to shoot for a Monday's Muse post next week. It should be a post about something that inspires me, right? That's it? I just want to make sure before I jump in. :)
Post a Comment