I wanted to just do up a quick post to let you know that I'm working on some fun things for the near future. You see, when I started this blog I had a vague plan of what I wanted to write about. I feel that I've slowly lost a little focus here and there and life got busy and new plans started up and over time, I've moved away from my original goals for Maternal Spark. Now I want to get back on track and I have a new plan of action. I'll be focusing a little more on the core ideas of Creativity and Motherhood by writing a few article style posts.
While I still love hosting giveaways, they will now be posted on weekends only. (If you have a giveaway hosted with me, watch for an email with your new dates outlined. Most will only be moved a few days here and there)
I'll still be showcasing the Featured Moms as scheduled :)
I hope you'll all come along as we explore the intricacies of being a Creative Mother.
Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!
Oct 29, 2008
Some very fun posts are in the works
Labels:
balancing life,
blogging,
challenges,
creative moms,
I like....,
I love my readers,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Must be the time of year because I've felt my focus change on my site too and I have no time to do the things I originally set out to do.
Sorry I've been a bad bloggy friend too and not visiting as much.
Post a Comment