Dear Microsoft Customer Service,For the LOVE OF GOD please do whatever you are supposed to do, and said you'd do to fix my hubby's Xbox. You see, it's having this "red ring of death" problem and has gone to Xbox heaven. I don't really care about it's death, I was not attached to it. But what I do care about is listening to hubby's constant complaining that Gears of War 2
will be out soon and he will be the only hubby on the block who won't be able to play it.
He's called you four times. First we were told a magic box was coming. We were to put the broken Xbox inside and send it to you....in two weeks a fixed Xbox would magically appear at our doorstep - ready for all the Gears of War-ing that any sane person could handle.
But when the box didn't come, he called again. He was told there would be some kind of email coming with some kind of code that would also allow us to send the dead machine to you. The email didn't come either.
Then another email was supposed to come. It didn't.
Yet another email was promised, and to a different email address because obviously we were the ones to blame for not receiving the first (there is nothing wrong with our email, and yes, we checked our spam trap).
I know we are in Canada and and all but last I checked we speak the same language and items cross the border without issue. There is really no excuse for this terrible service. If you don't come through here, I'll be sending you the bill for our divorce because I cannot take one more minute of the "I should have my Xbox back by now, Gears of War is almost out, it's my most favoritest game Evar! and if I don't get my system fixed you know I'll have to buy another one."
Yeah, there isn't going to be another one...it's not in the budget. Seriously people, you gotta do something here. I'm a mom to a 17 month old - not a 30 year old...and by the way, moms to other 30 year olds...if you need something for your hubby for Christmas, Gears of War 2
is totally what the cool kids are getting from Santa this year. That is, if they can wait until the Holidays.
Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!








8 comments:
the hub got the red ring of death. except he can't send his back because he cracked the damned thing open to install a bigger hard drive. i don't know why. i don't care why. all i know is that it voided the warranty and right now i have a $300 paper weight sitting insdide my entertainment center.
i just asked. it was so he could save more games. now he can't save sh!t. i hope he's happy!
I can totally relate!! That happened to my hubby a while back too! ahhh! i don't care about the game...but I do care about the complaining. lol
So glad my hubby prefers PC gaming. At least if our 'game console' breaks, someone will fix it.
I feel your pain. My husband got the red ring last year. It was one of the longest periods of my entire life. My husband is my fifth child!
I think after reading that I'm proud to have a husband that's not cool!
I think I like my hubby's big boy toys alot better than I'd like that whole scenario....good luck
That poor guy. I feel his pain. You should really support him in his time of need.
RankHunter.com is having a website grand opening promotion! To build customers, we are giving away free xbox 360 elite systems shipped to you. We have over 100 units sitting here waiting to be shipped. Tracking numbers will be provided.
RankHunter.com
Post a Comment