Read about the Meme.
I am so optimistic about the upcoming week! Last week was ok but Friday at work made me want to drink myself into a coma. Somehow I took all that anxiety and stress and poured it into some fantastic things. These things felt somehow nostalgic to me - maybe it's because we are coming up on the holidays and that always has me feeling nostalgic. Maybe it's because I just finished reading "The Birth House
I've decided to grab onto this lovely nostalgic feeling and take my creative works along that vein. I've started on a simple knitting project, a simple sewing project, something for a Christmas gift. It seems like a lot for a week but really, the projects are not hard. I'll enjoy plugging along with these tactile works this week. Sometimes it's nice to work simply with your hands.
What are you guys up to? What's inspiring you? Post and link below so we can join in your inspirations!
Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=d4a85e81-a1df-40dd-8789-4d1803e73f52)








7 comments:
Desperately, trying to get organized. I'm done shopping, wrapping and still feel crazy
It's the holidays (already!) and it's the little things that inspire me. I had no idea what I was going to write about today on my blog, until one little comment from my 7-year-old.
I, like Cindy, am trying to get organized. I have so much to do with my blog, and get the house clean for Christmas decorating (so I can clean again after we bring it all in). I am also making flash cards for my 10 month old. Oh, and we haven't EVEN started shopping yet.
I think I am going to make a planner, actually. Organization inspires me, yet I can't seem to find mine...and people are always telling me I'm organized?? Ha. :o)
I'm all inspired and pumped again - I even came up with a couple of (major) blogging ideas in the shower this morning!
Must be the holidays!
Keely-- I come up with my best blog posts in the shower too!
I'm working on four knitting project, all Christmas gifts. I wonder if I'll manage to finish even one in time??? I've got various other crafting for gift projects underway-- rubber stamps, stencils, a bit of sewing...
sooooo glad not to be needing the shops to get me through the holidays!
I'm glad your energy fueled some creativity. I am feeling a little draggy, but I have some thoughts about something creative I want to do to make a little bit of money. I may share it soon on my blog once I get a good handle on it. :D
I know what you mean. I decided to also concentrate on making small gifts for family and friends; like scarves made from reconstructed sweaters, fabric notecards, etc. I'll be talking more about these on my blog. My inspiration post coincides with World Aids Day so I wrote about that. Thanks for allowing me to share.
Post a Comment