Jan 27, 2009

Update on a Past Featured Creative Mom - Ana of the Pretty Peacock

Past Featured Creative Mom, Ana of The Pretty Peacock, dropped by the other day to tell me about a really interesting and eco-friendly material she's been working with. Precious Metal Clay.

Ana tells me that:

Fine silver begins in clay form (also known as
precious metal clay). Millions of silver particles are suspended in an organic binder and when fired at high temperatures, the organic
binders burn away and all that is left is 99.9% pure silver (vs. sterling's 92.5%). The minuscule silver particles are actually reclaimed silver from the tech industry. If you are put off by the
idea of "reclaimed silver" - don't be: Fine silver is high grade
silver that is heirloom quality. It is also one of the most
environmentally conscious jewelry materials available. No mining is needed to procure it, which saves the planet from surface scars, loss of depleting elements, and acidic by-products that leach out into the water table and soil.

Ana's "Good Karma Collection" is going to be the featured line on her new website, scheduled to launch in mid-February. Her idea is that you are beautifying yourself and
the Earth by choosing the Good Karma Collection!

I had no idea that this type of material existed and I think it's great that she's discovered something that allows her to make such gorgeous jewelry that is eco-friendly as well! You'll be amazed at what Ana can achieve with this clay.

Yes, the piece shown is up for grabs! Ana has graciously offered this Fine Silver heart necklace (including chain) and here's what you can do to enter.

1) Surf over and pick your favorite piece from her Precious Metal Clay Good Karma Collection.

2) Come back here and leave a comment letting us know what it is. Make sure you leave your email address so we can contact you if you're the winner.

That's it! Bloggers can gain an extra entry by posting about this...leave an extra comment with your link for it to count.

Oh and Ana is also my first participating donor in the Bloggers Give program! I'm so happy that she's decided to send some of her Karma to such a great cause. It's sure to come back to her :) Thanks to Ana and The Pretty Peacock!

Contest will run until Feb 14th.

Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!

215 comments:

1 – 200 of 215   Newer›   Newest»
Annie1 said...

I love the Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver, oh its so beautiful and meaningful!

Thanks



nancyrobster@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My other favorite would be the "Ornate Teardrop Pendant"! Such beautiful works of art! I would be so blessed to win this giveaway! Thank you for giving so generously!

Imcombobulated said...

Gorgeous! I love the Family Stone Pendant. And I love that the jewellery is eco friendly. I don't buy gold EVER because of how nasty it is for the planet. I'm thrilled with this silver!

mar said...

Believe Gorgeous One of a Kind Heart Pendant is my favorite item - so lovely!

weeblet said...

I love the fine silver bracelet!

wendy wallach said...

I like the good karma love letter item.

Madamerkf at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the Believe One Of A Kind Heart Necklace-gorgeous!

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

KayeDean said...

I like the Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver. Very pretty!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

My favorite are the GOOD KARMA Little Charmers CUSTOMIZED and PERSONALIZED.

=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

Elena said...

I really like the conversation heart pendants. So cute! Thanks for the contest!

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

BELIEVE Gorgeous One of a Kind Heart Pendant

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pieces. My favorite is: Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver.

knittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Anonymous said...

The "you are the yin to my yang" pendant is absolutely gorgeous! parvax at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I like the Fine Siver Customizable bracelet. I would want an aquamarine colored stone.
traymona[at]aol.com

valerie2350 said...

i like the kiss me conversation heart :)

valerie2350 said...

blogged
http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/01/maternalspark-silver-jewelry-giveaway.html

judybrittle said...

I really like the Good Karma Love Letter with the stone in it. Very beautiful. Thank you!

Miss Spoken said...

Love the World Goddess Pendant
gkstratos@yahoo.com

jenny12345 said...

i love the sterling silver cuff bracelet with birthstones personalized!

Anonymous said...

Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver is wonderful!
ashlomb at yahoo dot com

Artsnark said...

great post & shop. Think fave would have to be love letter

Tempest52 said...

BELIEVE Gorgeous One of a Kind Heart Pendant is my fave.

dlcwin AT gmail DOT com

Denise S. said...

I'd love the One of a Kind Heart Pendant.

jffryclough said...

the fine silver bracelet

Anonymous said...

I love the REGAL Family Tier Pendant.

adr1001025[at]msn.com

Judy said...

You have some beautiful things on your site. I love the Souls Entwined with Key to heart in silver necklace. Its beautiful.
Thank you for this giveaway

Sunnyvale said...

I like the gold family necklace

mverno said...

Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver.

Anonymous said...

GOOD KARMA Little Charmers CUSTOMIZED and PERSONALIZED is what I really love.

Nora
neneelynn@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

They are all delightful pieces. My favorite is the Good Karma Petite Love Letter Ready to Go Eco Friendly.

KR said...

I love the Believe One Of A Kind Heart Necklace.

Anonymous said...

I like the Copper Cuff bracelet. cardeb2@verizon.net

Jackie said...

I love the BELIEVE Heart Pendant. What beautiful jewelry!

Petula said...

Wow. I really like the Believe one of a kind pendant, but it's so hard to decide. She's so talented! I really like the ying and yang one too.

Aisling said...

Beautiful jewelry! My favorite piece is the "You are the Yin to my Yang" Personalized Customized and Eco Friendly Pendant or Key Chain Set.

rubynreba said...

The Good Karma Little Charmers is adorable!

Colengal said...

i like the good karma love letter .Its very sweet.

Twinkleears said...

I like the Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver.

The Blessed Bee said...

I love the Souls Entwined with Key necklace. Good luck to everyone!!!

Rhonda said...

I love Yin to my Yang Personalized Customized and Eco Friendly Pendant. It is lovely

Anonymous said...

ooh...nice giveaway! I lov the Family Stone pendant. Pretty things!

kdkdkd said...

I like the Ornate Teardrop Pendant

littlelatina said...

I like the guitar pics

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Beautiful! I'm partial to the conversation heart pendant.

cat at 3kidsandus dot com

Trish said...

Very pretty! I like the Souls Entwined with Key to Heart. She has some very cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

The guitar pics are AWESOME! It is all beautiful!

Thanks for the opportunity to win and how cool that she is supporting Bloggers Give too!

Momstart said...

I like the souls entwined. She is very good.

Smooshy said...

i like the world goddess pendant!

danosor said...

The gold family necklace is my fave.I am a subscriber.

Anonymous said...

I like Family Stone Pendant.

annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I love the Souls entwined with key to heart in silver- its beautiful! I love the cute little key part and how it has hearts. Thanks for entering me!

idahomom said...

Good Karma Love Letter Personalized Customized and Eco Friendly

Lady Roxi said...

The Fine Silver Bracelet is FINE!!!

Love to have this.

Thanks,

toughturtles said...

Good Karma Love Letter Personalized Customized and Eco Friendly

CAROLINA said...

Hello, all.

I like the GOOD KARMA Little Charmers. I could create my own good luck charms.

Anonymous said...

I like the Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Pendant that has the Shakespeare Quote and Freshwater Pearls.

Anonymous said...

I love " You are the Yin to my Yang Personalized Customized and Eco Friendly Pendant "
Thanks
Hana(at)roadrunner(dot)com

Sherry Go Sharing said...

is this contest open for international? Pls let me know sherrygo at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Ana's work, and I have had the pleasure of buying fom her too! Not wanting to win as she is busy creating my custom shining stars pendant, I just want to tell you how wonderful her work really is!

pms3237 said...

I like the Marilyn Monroe quote necklace

Karen Coutu said...

My favorite item is the "Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver" for sure! It is very unique and has a wonderful message.

3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com

Haasiegirl said...

Im a big fan of her personalized family pendant...she does beautiful work.

trisha

Holly B said...

Jule's Simple Girl Pendant in Sterling Silver with Birthstone is beautiful! I'd love to win this for my mom!

hblaser at gmail dot com

Karen said...

Love the Ornate teardrop pendant.

ktgonyea at gmail.com

~ Michelle ~ said...

My fave is the "souls entwined" necklace with the "key to my heart" charm.


michellednelson@hotmail.com

Karen Coutu said...

I blogged about this giveaway here . . .

http://www.ablogofgoodies.com/2009/01/giveaway-silver-heart-necklace.html

3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com

Betty said...

I love the Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver. It's gorgeous! Thanks for the giveaway!

bmcgregor72 AT hotmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

Everything in her store is so pretty but I love the GOOD KARMA Little Charmers CUSTOMIZED and PERSONALIZED! Love the featured heart pendant too!

rubynreba said...

My favorite is the Good Karma Little Charmers customized and personalized.

Unknown said...

I like the Eternal Love Washer Pendant Personalized and Customized. I'd love to have my children's names and birthstones on it.

shel704 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

I blogged:
http://auntiethesis.blogspot.com/2009/01/maternal-spark-pretty-peacock.html

shel704 at aol dot com

Daisygirl86 said...

I love the conversation heart. Its s cute and fun.

jendrost @ att.net

Ally said...

The Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver is really pretty

Momma J said...

I just love the Love Letter pendant!

Marianne
mommajdesigns(at)gmail(dot)com
www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com
www.crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com

clenna said...

I love the Family Stone Pendant Personalized. Cool jewelry.

Anonymous said...

I love the Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver piece, very nice!

swhite6@cox.net

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!
I really love the Fine Silver Bracelet! And I love that it is customized!
jinglesells at gmail dot com

Kelly said...

I love the Good Karma Love Letter! This stuff is gorgeous! Thank you for the giveaway. :)

krtrumpet [at] aol [dot] com

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a wonderful giveaway! Thanks so much! I like the Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver, it is gorgeous!

perfectpunkin(at)yahoo(dot)com

darbyscloset said...

Love your good karma stuff along with your other pretties, especially the customized bangles!!!
My pick from the good karma collection is: Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver.
Thanks so much!
Darby
darbyscloset at yahoo dot com

etrnlone said...

nice work! i especially liked the
You are the Yin to my Yang Personalized Customized and Eco Friendly Pendant or Key Chain Set
although all of the work is beautiful

Elkaye said...

The "Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver" is really nice.

elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

Sharon said...

LOVE the Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver
THANKS

Tina12312 said...

I love all of her designs, so beautiful. My favorite is the Fine Silver Bracelet Completely Customizable, just love this! Thank you for the wonderful giveaway!

Janet said...

I like hearts. My favorite is the Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver. Thanks.

Gina said...

The Good Karma Little Charmers are my favorite (I love little jewelry). I'd want mine to say 'peace.'

nanja said...

I love the Custom and Personalized Wire Wrapped Bracelet with Freshwater Pearls. So pretty. Thank you!
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net

Unknown said...

My favorite is the Family Stone Pendant Personalized Customized and Eco Friendly.

Anonymous said...

I'd love stuff like this, they've have artist every where around us, but their stuff is too out of this world. but I'd like this very much

covercover said...

I like Fine Silver Bracelet Completely Customizable!

Thanks :)

superdavefive said...

My favorite is the Family Stone Pendant. Thanks for the contest.

superdavefive(at)yahoo(dot)com

llinda29 said...

Good Karma Love Letter Personalized Customized and Eco Friendly is my fav

bison61 said...

I like the Sterling Silver Circles of Love TWO Pendant set

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

CUSTOM and Personalized Wire Wrapped Bracelet with Freshwater Pearls

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

Anonymous said...

What a talented artist! I love the Regal Family Tier Pendant.

ida99byu@yahoo.com

Theresa C said...

I like the Gorgeous Guitar Pics Personalized and Eco Friendly, I love Rock and Roll so put another dime in the jukebox baby! Thanks for the contest

Sarakastic said...

I love the hill tribe bracelet I would wear it everyday!

Sarakastic said...

I love ever after! Great giveaway!

Deni said...

I really like the souls entwined...so so pretty!

ikkinlala said...

May Canadians enter? I really like the The Mini Bar Name Pendants with CZs.

ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

Anonymous said...

The "you are the yin to my yang" pendant is really cute.

jwright (at) iowatelecom (dot) net

rosannepm said...

I like the Family Stone Pendant Personalized Customized and Eco Friendly
rosans4@comcast.net

Kathy H said...

It's really hard to choose but I pick the Family Stone Pendant. Everything is really beautiful

Deborah said...

I like the family stone pendant and the Souls Entwined. They're both very beautiful.

deborah_andreasen@yahoo.com

Dierdra said...

Believe One Of A Kind Heart Necklace

TroxelTribe said...

Oooh, I'm totally loving the family stone pendant - too cool :) Although if I played guitar, I'd go for the pics, how fun!
loritroxel@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

I think the Family Stone Pendant is lovely.

melissapainter[at]gmail[dot]com

ferrari said...

LOVE the teardrop pendant!

lisaferrara (at) gmail (.) com

cdrury said...

cdrury@gmail.com
World Goddess Pendant

Anonymous said...

Ooh, definitely the family stone pendant. It's lovely. A modern touch on a traditional piece (normally I don't like "family" jewellery as it just looks kind of, I don't know, silly or ostentatious).

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20091425

Thanks!
Ainsley
ainsley@ainse.ca

The Farmers Wife said...

The ornate teardrop pendant is gorgeous! What a craft that is! I would love to win one!

vboackle said...

i like the Believe One Of A Kind Heart Necklace.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the totally stunning Good Karma Bracelet!! Wow! What a gorgeous piece!!! But every part of the collection is amazing!!! Thank you for the incredible giveaway!! Blessings, Jinny ~ Fallyng@aol.com

One Creative Queen said...

I love the Family Stone Pendant! It;s beautiful.

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I love the name bar pendants!
motherspreciousgems@comcast.net

Becca said...

I love the Initial Pendants/Charms in Fine Silver ECO FRIENDLY in a 'b' of course. Thanks! sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com

Becca said...

I blogged about your contest at http://beccascontestlist.blogspot.com/2009/02/fine-silver-heart-necklace-including.html

Tiffany said...

I love the guitar pic pendant!

Unknown said...

The Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver really caught my eye! Thanks for a great giveaway!

sherri419 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

They're all so lovely it's really hard to choose only one, but if I must it would be the" Yin to my Yang". I love how the metal looks so delicate and lacy. In times like this it's very nice of you to do this.

csusanb4ubuy@verizon.net

wyldstatic said...

the "souls entwined" piece is my favorite. I love a few others but that tops the list. I've been going back to look at it over and over.

Anonymous said...

Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver

Anonymous said...

I love the Ornate Teardrop Pendant! It is so beautiful! Thank you so much for such a wonderful giveaway!!

Sarah Z said...

Absolutely love the Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver pendant!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

~Sandy~ said...

I just adore the Good Karma Bracelet! She is very creative and I love the she uses eco friendly material. The write up about her necklace was very interesting and informative. Thanks so much for the beautiful giveaway!

cheekybowtique@hotmail.com

auntrene said...

I love the GOOD KARMA Little Charmers that are personalized. I also loved the Love Letter that could be personalized. Thanks for introducing us to a great site.
Rene
itsjustmerene2003atyahoodotcom

Anonymous said...

I really like the family stone pendant. So many beutiful pieces though, hard to choose one.


LayDeeBugLove@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Family stone

ki3ds said...

I love the Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver!

Jayfr said...

I liked the GOOD KARMA Bracelet. Nice design.

jennem said...

I like the Good Karma Love Letter Personalized Customized and Eco Friendly

Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

Niki said...

Siver Customizable bracelet

Nicole said...

I LOVE the family stone pendant! It is gorgeous! I have thought about trying my had at PMC, but I don't think I have the patience!

Thanks for the chance to win!

Blessings, Nicole Anderson
andersonartsonline.blogspot.com

RockerJewlz said...

So pretty.

My favorite is the Family Stone Pendant Personalized

julie@rockerjewlz.com

Bonnie in FL said...

Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver--love it

CathyH said...

"GOOD KARMA Bracelet" This jewlery is so unique and lovely!
cathyhorner@embarqmail.com

Gabriel S-J. said...

I really like the Believe One Of A Kind Heart Necklace.

legab67156[at]gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I just adore the Guitar Picks. I really would love to give one to my little guitarist. Now I know just the perfect recital gift.
Thanks so much Ana for your generosity and thanks Maternal Spark for the education and giveaway!

Unknown said...

I like the Good Karma Love Letter necklace. I like that you can customize it.


hafner611 {AT} gmail {DOT} com

punkinmama said...

I love the Custom and Personalized Wire Wrapped Bracelet with Freshwater Pearls!

Heather S said...

I LOVE the inital pendant! very cute!

e-mail: hmahan_0529@yahoo.com

Mary said...

The Personalized Initial Fine Silver Charm Bracelet with the "M" shown! TU for the giveaway ~
kitnevie at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I like the GOOD KARMA Bracelet!

autielady[at]live.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

FlyLeaf Birthstone Charm Necklace Eco Friendly and Personalized would be my favorite item!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

terri142 said...

I love the family stone pendant

Lady Christie said...

I like the good karma bracelet

imchristiedammit[at]yahoo[dot]com

janetfaye said...

One of my most favorite things is a warm bubble bath.

Thank you!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

joannaonthelake said...

Ana's jewelry is so gorgeous and so very unique! I love all the intricate detail work to her silver designs! I can clearly see how meticulously made each piece is! My favorite item from Ana's Good Karma Collection are the Gorgeous Guitar Pics Personalized and Eco Friendly. These are not only ultra hip and cool looking, but that have femininity and grace to them! Thank you so much for the opportunity to enter.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com

joannaonthelake said...

I posted about this wonderful giveaway on Twitter. Here is a link to my posting:

http://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/1202967238

joannaonthelake@gmail.com

Cheryl said...

Eternal Love Washer Pendant Personalized and Customized, love love love it.
Cheryl Bowe
webowes@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Family Stone Pendant Personalized Customized and Eco Friendly
For my wife.
Michael Bowe
fatherbowe@hotmail.com

Jenny said...

Jennifer Olson
jlolson511@gmail.com
Ornate Teardrop Pendant

Aleda said...

My favorite is the personalized cuff bracelet - I'm actually off to buy one now! :)

ky2here said...

Souls Entwined is my favorite.

daytoncat said...

I like the little charmers!

daytoncat1(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tina said...

The Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver

Karen said...

They're all so nice but I love the ornate teardrop pendant.

Anonymous said...

My favorite would be the "Ornate Teardrop Pendant"!

Anonymous said...

Key to Heart

Anonymous said...

The GOOD KARMA Bracelet Completely Customizable and Eco Friendly. I think I have to have it!

Tammie
tammiet1@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

I love the good karma love letter!
Amy (amyinkamloops *AT* gmail.com)

Minxy Mimi said...

I like the GOOD KARMA Little Charmers CUSTOMIZED and PERSONALIZED
mimibunny31@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

you are the yin to my yang!

seattlevess at gmail.com

Kim (Randominities) said...

I like the Family Stone Pendant. I only have one child and when I think about getting a 'mother's ring' well, I just need to get an amysthest ring. But this pendant takes into account everyone in the house. I just love the looks.

dhunt said...

nice!

Izzie said...

I love the Ornate Teardrop, because that symbolizes getting past some sadness.

sharonjo said...

I like the Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver! Thanks!

Leslie said...

FlyLeaf Birthstone Charm Necklace Eco Friendly and Personalized

SeahorseLady said...

Beautiful jewelry! I bookmarked the site to go back and shop for presents.
I like the pretty Souls Entwined with Key to Heart in Silver.
Thank you for the great giveaway.

Fae said...

i love the GOOD KARMA Bracelet! all of the jewelry is so pretty!

cathy2406 said...

souls entwined with the key to Heart is so unique and beautiful.ashlyn@chuparkoff.com

Mimi the kitten said...

I LOVE the FlyLeaf Birthstone Charm Bracelet. LOVE eet! :-D

Anonymous said...

easily the guitar pick is the best.
pantslearson@yahoo.com

diannediamon said...

fine silver customizeable bracelet

Anonymous said...

I like the Ornate Teardrop Pendant

Donna M. Clark said...

I like the GOOD KARMA Little Charmers CUSTOMIZED and PERSONALIZED. I could make it into a mothers necklace.
http://donnasbookreviews.blogspot.com/

Qwill said...

I like the flyleaf birthstone pendant.

Ally said...

My favorite item is the You are the Yin to my Yang Personalized Customized and Eco Friendly Pendant or Key Chain Set.

Carebear89 said...

The Mini Bar Name Pendants

Anonymous said...

I love the Good Karma bracelet, it's so beautiful. Thanks!
pjgirl74 at aol dot com

Bakersdozen said...

I love the ornate teardrop pendant. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like the good karma bracelet with a ruby stone.

ladycat713@yahoo.com

Diana D said...

I love the family stone pendant. Thanks for having the wonderful giveaway.

dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com

bill3sgal said...

The Family Stone Pendant is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

one of a kind heart pendant
vivianbl@olg.com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I like the Conversation Heart Pendants!
hawkgirl_16 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the mini bar stone pendant. So cute!!

Storm Safety Blog said...

I like the Copper Cuff Bracelet with Quote from Ayn Rand. It's very pretty and I love the message. Plus, I believe in the healing powers of copper.

Ingrid said...

My favorite piece is, You are the Yin to my Yang Personalized Customized and Eco Friendly Pendant or Key Chain Set. This is absolutely beautiful. Thanks.

Kathy P said...

i love the Ornate Teardrop Pendant :)

Shamrocker99 said...

Love the good karma little charmers! Shamrocker99 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

GOOD KARMA Bracelet is awesome, thanks for the chance!!

Brooke said...

They are all so beautiful.. however, I think I would love the The Mini Bar Name Pendants with CZs and get two so I can have both kids names on them...

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I like the loveletter or the ornate teardrop pendant.


embracelove@care2.com

Anonymous said...

such lovely jewelry........my favorite is the Good Karma Love Letter...

ameriqueen said...

GOOD KARMA Bracelet is my fave. Very elegant. I love the stone color.

Anonymous said...

Daddy Dog Tag Keychain :)


goddesspaula17@aol.com

Jennifer said...

I love the FlyLeaf Birthstone Charm Bracelet Eco Friendly and Personalized! Thanks for the giveaway!

mattandjen[at]gmail.com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 215   Newer› Newest»