So here it is. The anthology is Chicken Soup for the Soul. The edition is Chicken Soup for the Power Moms Soul. If they could only see the state of my bathroom floor right now, they might withdraw their submission request; I never imagined myself a power mom - ever.
Anyway. Here are the Submission Guidelines. Here is some info about the issue. If your story is chosen, you get $200 bucks and 1o copies of the book. Not too shabby.
So go on, write something amazing (but not too amazing hahaha, no really) and good luck!
Oh, submissions are due Sept 1st so get crackin!

Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!








7 comments:
Congratulations! It's quite a compliment that you were personally invited to submit a story!
It's also very kind of you to pass on the news to others; nope, you don't suck at all!
Thanks! Not that I have anything power mommy to write. Congrats and Good luck!
That is awesome that they contacted you! I would LOVE to see something that you wrote in a Chicken Soup book. How cool!
Thanks for sharing! That is a wonderful opportunity.
That is so kind of you to pass on! Congrats to you and best of luck!
Congrats on getting asked to submit! Look forward to seeing your chapter on the shelves when I pick up the book! From one posh mama and entrecard dropper to another. :o)
Thank you everyone! If any of you submit, keep me updated. I'd be interested to hear about your experience :)
Post a Comment