Jul 12, 2008

Let's get in touch - Facebook, Plurk, Stumble Upon and The Mom Bloggers Club

An example of a social network diagram.Image via WikipediaOne of the biggest reasons I started Maternal Spark was to meet some like minded moms. I can't believe how many incredible women I've come to know through blogging!

Social Networking is all the rage now and it's amazing how it allows you to get to know webby friends. I know all you tech savvy moms are connecting with each other in more ways than blogging alone. So let's get in touch! Let's be friends! Let's network!

Here are the ways you can connect with me, I hope to hear from you :)

Plurk - it's like Twitter, but you can have community conversations. I'm getting a little addicted to it. Are there any other plurkers out there? Connect with me here.

Facebook - I've created a Maternal Spark Group. Come join, write on the wall, upload pics of your current work in progress. Feel at home.

The Mom Bloggers Club
- It's a Ning social network for those of us who dabble in blogging. It's a fantastic resource and every time I visit it reminds me how SMART us "Mommy Bloggers" are. We really know our stuff, don't we! Here's my page; come by and 'add' me.

Stumble Upon - want to see what sites I surf, recommend and love? Check out my profile , add me as a friend and let's share links.

I really hope you find me on your favorite social network - is yours not listed here? Let me know in comments what networks you love and I'll check them out. See you around the net :)

Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!

Zemanta Pixie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotcha on stumbleupon and twitter and MBC. I don't do the others really.

:)

Anonymous said...

Added you on everything! I like your profile photo on StumbleUpon, pretty eye :)

Anonymous said...

I've been sort of waffling between Twitter and Plurk not sure if I want to take the time with either...

Heather said...

Yay, thanks Lori!

Elizabeth - awww schucks :)

Kim - I've tried them both and think Plurk is a bit better - it's more conversational and I like that.

Threeundertwo said...

I've just barely dipped my toes in the water at StumbleUpon. I've been saving all my favorites to delicious but now I'm thinking I should Stumble them too.

I really like Mom Bloggers club. It seems like a really supportive group.