I thought I'd share these wee paintings which were done quite some time ago. They are 5x7 which I'd found the perfect size to complete in one sitting. I should really take some time to do a few more as I miss the fluid pace of brush over paper.These days, I find it takes a bit too much time setting up my supplies, and then the clean up is another story. I guess that's why I haven't done any for a while.
My minis are pinned to a bulletin board in my office and I intend to add a few more images so that it becomes my Inspiration Board. Maybe I'll snap a pic of the board every time I add something new. How about we do it together and maybe add something new once a week? Are you up for it? I think it would be fun to see each other's boards grow and it will give us a bit of insight into who we are.
It could be like one of those meme things I keep seeing around. You know the ones - like wordless wednesday? Leave me a comment if you are interested and if there is enough response I'll make it all official like with a button and linky thing and all :)








2 comments:
I cannot commit to a weekly meme right now since my plate is so full, but I will enjoy watching everyone else's who participates, and hopefully eventually I will be able to.
I love your little paintings! It's funny that I never think to do something that small. Even for my kids. I think it would be neat to give my son a 5x7 piece of paper and see what he comes up with. Maybe he will participate!
Your paintings are darling!
Post a Comment