Sep 1, 2008

Alayna's Closet Giveaway - Toddler Dino appliqué tees value $22

How cute are these little dino tees from Alayna's Closet? Enter to win your choice of the two shown (boy or girl, not both) - retail value is $22. Sizes 2T - 5T available

All you have to do is visit her online shop and let us know in comments what your favorite item is. How easy is that? Take your time in looking as there are loads of cute things that would be great Christmas presents for your special little people.

The giveaway contest will run from Sept 1st through the 8th. Make sure you leave an email address so we can contact you if you win. Good luck!

Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!

154 comments:

Mary512 said...

I love the Pink Electric Guitar Applique w/ Flower Button. Great giveaway, thanks! hellomary018 at yahoo dot com

silverhartgirl said...

I love the It's My Birthday Personalized Age shirt. It is supercute.

Rachel said...

These are adorable -- it was hard to pick one favorite. I think, given the time of year, my favorite is the girl's Patchwork Pumpkin shirt. So cute!

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

Boys Electric Guitar Camo Applique Shirt

Anonymous said...

I love the Boys Electric Guitar Camo Applique Shirt! Thanks for the great giveaway.

samsakara@twcny.rr.com

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Boys Electric Guitar Camo Applique Shirt

lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net

Keely said...

Oh, my, LOVE the spider shirt. Although I wish the girls pink dino shirt was available for boys (with the pink dino. Just without the puffy sleeves!). Great stuff!

kygirl said...

Boys Electric Guitar Camo Applique Shirt in 5t

Finamoon said...

I love the Funky Flower Applique Medium Canvas Tote Bag, the Girls Pretty Paisley Flower Collection w/ Buttons - Cool, Summer Sale - Octopus Applique Medium Canvas Tote Bag, and the Starfish Applique Medium Canvas Tote Bag.

websurfergirl19 AT hotmail DOT com

jenny said...

wow how cute the tee is for a girl as well as every thing else thanks i love to win this

Stephanie said...

Boys Electric Guitar Camo Applique Shirt is my fave item. boys dino shirt please.
tvollowitz at aol dot com

Mia J. said...

I love the personalized friendly witch trick or treat bag. That is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I messed up my last post! I love the Girl's Dino T-shirt for my daughter in a size 2T.
digicat @ sbcglobal.net

Kelli said...

I love the bubblegum machine shirt for girls! Too cute!

sassyboutique at comcast dot net

Miss Spoken said...

I just love the Boys Saw Shirt from the Handyman Collection.
gkstratos@yahoo.com

mverno said...

girls dino tee

patty said...

I love the Flower w/ Heart Petals Applique Girls Shirt. Very cute.!

Unknown said...

How adorable. I love the Boys Hammer and Nails Applique Shirt. My little boy loves tools and this would be great for him. Thanks so much for the chance to win. ecghick@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i love the fire truck shirt! and so would my son. he LOVES fire trucks!

thanks for the giveaway!

Shannon said...

The It's my bithday shirts.

Amanda said...

I like the Boys Electric Guitar Camo Applique Shirt! Thanks for the great giveaway.

LINDALSHOT said...

Bubble Gum machine shirt! Cute

Anonymous said...

I love the personalized dinosaur tote bag! So fun. utgal2004 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

These are so cool and would be perfect for my little girl. I love the Pink Electric Guitar t-shirt. My girl loves guitars!

Jamie - The Itty Bitty Teacher said...

I love the personalized bag. I also love the dinosaur applique.

Jenn S. said...

I really like the Boys Halloween Mummy Applique Shirt.

c allen said...

It's My Birthday Personalized Age shirt is one of my favorites from the site!

strawberry3d said...

i'm really digging the personalized onesie and pant set.
army green modern dots.

Andrea said...

Well I absolutely love all your little toddler girl shirts but since I have a little guy I probably shouldnt pick that lol :) The persoanlized birthday shirts are such a cute idea as are all the applique guitar shirts, too cute! Nice work :)

andreanathan@aol.com

Dumaurier said...

I like the Boys Personalized Camo Initial Applique Shirt

Bunny B said...

I'd love to win the boy's tee! My fave in her shop is the Infant Boys Rock Star Electric Guitar Applique - Onesie and Pant set! Thanks!

bunnybx at gmail . com

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I love the boy's tee, pls tell me if this open for international.

sherrygo at hotmail dot com

windycindy said...

Cute items! I adore the "Girls Paisley Heart Applique Shirt and the
"Paisley Heart Canvas Tote Bag!" Please add my name to your drawing. Many thanks.....Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing is the Girls Paisley Heart Applique Shirt. It's just so cute!

I would like the girl's tee if I would win.

doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

lock ness

Anonymous said...

I like the Funky Flower Applique Medium Canvas Tote Bag the best.

rebbi511 at peoplepc.com

Anonymous said...

I liked the boys electric guitar tee

Anonymous said...

boys electric guitar tee

sweetsue said...

The Girls Peace Sign Applique Shirt is my favorite!

demmi said...

I like the Girls Halloween Witch Applique Shirt

frugallm said...

My favorite is the pink guitar shirt!

elkmeese at yahoo dot com

agordon10 said...

My daughter loves the Flower w/ Heart Petals Applique Girls Shirt

moushka said...

The Girls Paisley Heart Applique Shirt is adorable!

Anissa said...

Oh they are all so cute! I really like the boy's electric guitar!

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite is the Boys Dinosaur Applique, we're big dino fans at our house. mrsbear(at)bellsouth(dot)net

kdkdkd said...

love the Boys Dinosaur Applique Shirt and the tote too.

Steph said...

My favorite shirt (besides the Dino one) is the Boys Spider Applique Shirt.

vboackle said...

i like the Boys Electric Guitar Camo Applique Shirt in 2T.

The Stewart Stuff said...

My son and daughter both have her electric guitar shirts and we love them! Amanda is soooo talented!

-10oneworld on Etsy

Petula said...

My middle daughter loves flowers so the funky flower applique would be perfect for her: the shirt w/ the tulling and the little bag. So adorable

Anonymous said...

My little guy would love the dinosaur or the Fire Truck!
Cute Products

Unknown said...

I love the tutu shirts! Adorable!!

http://devancarol.etsy.com

clynsg said...

The Handyman shirts are cute. Would need the boy's dino shirt, although it will be some time before he can wear it.

clynsg at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Such cute stuff! My favorite is the Girls Peace Sign Applique Shirt. I'd like to win the girl's dino tee.
-Terra
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

louiseb130 said...

The It's my Bday shirt is cute

Anonymous said...

My best friend is expecting a baby and her hubby plays guitar, so I'd get the Boys Electric Guitar shirt for their baby ... SO cute! Thanks!

Lena said...

Ilove the Firetruck Applique boy's shirt!

jennem said...

Pink Electric Guitar Applique w/ Flower Button
jennem22 at yahoo dot com

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

My favorite is the It's My Birthday - Personalized Age - Girls Number Shirt - Your Choice of Fabrics.

=) melanie
www.melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
www.melaniescrafts.etsy.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Girls Flower w/ Personalized Initial Applique Shirt is so cute. Thanks katie_mmartin at yahoo dot com.

janetfaye said...

I like the Boys Personalized Camo Initial Applique Shirt.

Thank you!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

phxbne said...

I like the Girls Halloween Witch Applique Shirt

Stacey Moore said...

ella would love to sing some hannah montana in the Pink Electric Guitar Applique w/ Flower Button!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net

tatertot374 said...

Thank you for having this. I really like the Long Sleeve Striped Girls Shirt Personalized w/ Initial for my daughters. I would love to win the girl tee in a 4T for my daughter. Thank you!
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

I love the handyman collection and the rock star outfit! So many fun, unique designs. www.kccpets.com click contact

Merissa said...

We love building things around our house and the hammer and nails and hammer shirts for boys are just precious.

kiddlebug said...

I like the bird on a branch applique.

Anonymous said...

The Boys Electric Guitar Camo Applique Shirt is just adorable ;)

ladyblue1112000[at]yahoo.com

Tonya said...

The Little Birdie Applique Girls Shirt is really cute.

kristilb19 said...

Personalized Dinosaur Applique Tote Bag - Large is cute!!! I'd love to win this shirt for my son in a size 5T! Cute
kristilb19@yahoo.com

TINKMH said...

I love the girls Halloween witch shirt!

Anonymous said...

I love the Purse w/ Button Applique Shirt...that is just too cute, but so is the itty bitty model that is modeling the shirt!!!! Please count me in!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the My Birthday shirt. I'm a sucker for anything personalized!
Monica
mmd1027 at aol dot com

Julie Donahue said...

Love the Boy Spider shirt

Anonymous said...

In addition to the Boys Dinosaur Applique Shirt I love the It's My Birthday Personalized Age Tutu Shirt for my granddaughter! Thank you for the contest!
AmberRose95[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

Such cute stuff!! I love the tutu shirts! and the Patchwork Pumpkin too!

3girlzmama at gmail dot com

cman said...

I love the Infant Boys Rock Star Electric Guitar Applique - Onesie and Pant set :)

littlelatina said...

I like the boys hammer and nail T!

Smooshy said...

i like the boys electric guitar tee

bagfashionista said...

Paisley Heart Applique XL Canvas Tote Bag w/ Ribbon

Anonymous said...

The Girls Paisley Heart Applique shirt is really adorable and I also liked the Birthday shirt with the child's age on the front. If I win this contest, I'd like the girls Dino shirt in size 4T---thanks
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

Christine said...

I like the handbag with button t-shirt. Very cute.

bison61 said...

I like the Personalized Princess Tote Bag

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Ellerenee said...

I love the Bubblegum Machine Applique Girls Shirt with Buttons and the Tutu Shirts. Too cute.
laylarenee[at[cfl.rr.com

Unknown said...

I like the Handyman Collection - Boys Hammer and Nails Applique Shirt.

Cherie J said...

I love the Handyman CollectionBoys Hammer and Nails Applique Shirt

Cherie J said...

Oops! Forgot to post my email address. Sorry about that. It is cherierj(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

My daughter is planning to be a friendly witch for Halloween, so I would pick the large friendly witch Halloween treat bag for her! aewalls425@hotmail.com

mogrill said...

I really love the I love the My Birthday shirt!

Unknown said...

My daughter would go crazy for this.

Kari said...

My son would love the Boys Halloween Mummy Applique Shirt

justicecw said...

My favorite is the halloween treat bag personalized with a witch on it. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

Ashley Pahl said...

Hi, my favorite item is the Halloween Witch Tutu T-Shirt ( http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14670314 )
I remember being that age and it would have been so fun to wear to the class Halloween party :)

-Ashley
Ashleybugdesigns@yahoo.com

Betty N said...

I love the Handyman Collection: Bous Hammer and Nail Applique Shirt. My grandson would look adorable in it and he loves "tools".

Minxy Mimi said...

I love the Boys Electric Guitar Camo Applique Shirt, it is super cute!
mimibunny31@gmail.com

kamewh said...

I love the Boys Spider Applique Shirt!

kerin0874 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Unknown said...

My favorite is the Personalized Friendly Halloween Witch Trick or Treat Tote Bag!

Unknown said...

The E-dude likes fire trucks so that would be my choice. Nice giveaway, thanks.

Jinxy and Me said...

I like the electric guitar T.

Michele said...

The Pink Electric Guitar Applique w/ Flower Button is my favorite. I liked the birthday shirt too.

Thanks for the giveaway.
vacutegirl73 at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love the pink electric guitar applique with the flower button.

stephanie_adkins@yahoo.com

PMKU said...

Love the spider tee and anything from the handy man collection, oh and the rockstar outfit for boys with the stars on the back of the pants is super cute!!!!!

yellowlabs said...

I love the Girls Pretty Paisley Flower Collection w/ Buttons

Millie said...

I love the It's My Birthday Personalized Age shirt! Too cute for words! Thanks for the chance to win!

Sherry R said...

My favorite is the Hammer and Nails Applique Shirt!

Crystal F said...

I think the Bubblegum Machine Applique Girls Shirt w/ Buttons shirt is super cute!! Thank you!!

joahsgrandma said...

My fave is the Firetruck Applique Boys Shirt (although I liked the guitar too).

Jodi said...

I love the Boys Spider Applique Shirt, I might have to order that for my little girl, she loves a good pider

purehrt555(at)yahoo(dot)com

arvard said...

The Boys Electric Guitar Camo Applique Shirt is cute.

Tipper said...

I would love to get my hands on the little girl's 'funky flower applique medium canvas bag'.

sparkofutterance@hotmail.com

Erica G said...

I like the Funky Flower Applique Girls Tutu Shirt.

egreca (at) hotmail {dot} com

Heather B said...

love the flower with heart petals shirt!

Susan W said...

I love the Personalized Monogram Canvas Tote Bag. Lot's of great things to choose from so my choice was hard.
Thanks so much for the giveaway!

suzystars9@gmail.com

Melissa said...

My favorite has got to be the It's my birthday personalized t shirts. How adorable!
spinmel@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Boys Spider Applique Shirtis too cute. Thanks! sekrules @ yahoo dot com

disneyfanheather said...

Boys Electric Guitar Camo Applique Shirt

Candie L said...

I like the boy's Halloween Mummy shirt

stacie marie said...

I love the Boys Electric Guitar Camo Applique Shirt.

Unknown said...

Really hard to choose, but the Pink Electric Guitar Applique w/ Flower Button caught my eye!!!

sherri419 at gmail dot com

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

The Girl's Halloween Witch TuTu shirt is adorable! :)

stormraven at gmail dot com

AmyLynn said...

Love the Girls Paisley Heart Applique Shirt!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Firetruck Applique Boys Shirt
luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

tlcfromtn said...

The Girls Pretty Paisley Flower Collection w/ Buttons in tangerine is my favorite. Thanks for the giveaway!

braaisjo at gmail dot com

Bakersdozen said...

I like the boys dino tee and also the electric guitar tee. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

The heart with petals shirt is to die for! Good luck to all!

newmom8404 said...

I love the monogramed shirt...very cute. My daughter is a very girly girl who LOVES dinosaurs. She would love this (5T)

Stacy said...

The boy Halloween mummy one is pretty cute.

hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com

mommysweeps said...

my toddler would love the dino tee, but also like the flower with petal hearts tee, very pretty

Ally said...

My favorite item is the Long Sleeve Striped Girls Shirt Personalized w/ Initial.

Donna said...

I like the Pink Electric Guitar Applique w/ Flower Button

ssmina said...

I like the boys guitar shirt! Thanks for the cool giveaway!

Hetal said...

bubblegum machine shirt would look great on my girls

herry123_us@live.com

Anonymous said...

boys electric guitar is pretty cool!
angela k tisaynababae@yahoodotcom

klp1965 said...

i love the Pick your own Flower - Tote Bag

Krez said...

the XL Camo Electric Guitar Personalized Appliqué Tote Bag is great! I also absolutely loved the baby boy monogrammed outfit. it was too hard to choose a favorite!

Anonymous said...

My favorite item is the Boys Halloween Mummy Applique Shirt. My son would really get a kick out of it!

carissaad said...

I like the Girls Pink Dinosaur w/ Bow Applique Shirt.

Thanks!

carissaad at aol dot com

Tim Sternberg said...

I love the Pink Electric Guitar Applique w/ Flower Button.

MassFoodie said...

I love the girl's l/s pink, gray and white striped shirt with the black initial on the tummy. It's adorable!

Francine Anchondo said...

my favorite is the Flower w/ Heart Petals Applique Girls Shirt. Thanks for the contest.

fmd518@inbox.com

Casey Becher said...

Love the Long Sleeve Striped Girls Shirt Personalized w/ Initial.

Heather said...

I just love the Little Birdie Applique Girls Shirt!

Anonymous said...

I love the Boys Electric Guitar Camo Applique Shirt. Thanks for the entry.
angel_2417@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Boys electric guitar camo applique shirt.

klainejm@yahoo.com

LBSGONE said...

Since it's the season I'm gonna go with the Girls Halloween Witch Applique Shirt.
cherylfrancisco@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite item from Alayna's Closet is the Flower w/ Heart Petals Applique Girls Shirt!

bwaybabe912@yahoo.com

Jennai said...

I like the Bubblegum Machine shirt. I'd want a 2T for girls if I win (crossing fingers)
HobartsMama@aol.com

k_cook30 said...

How cute are these!! I love the Pink Electric guitar applique for my daughter!1

Jill said...

What a hard choice, there were so many cute things!!! I love the black Halloween Witch shirt for girls. It's great!!

Kate said...

Boys Electric Guitar Camo Applique Shirt in 2t!

kathy55439 said...

It's My Birthday Personalized Age shirt.....

thank you

lilyk said...

I love the Funky Flower Applique Medium Canvas Tote Bag!

phyllisg said...

My grandsons like spiders and snakes. I found the spider...Boys Spider Applique T shirt. Where is the snake?
sizes 3T and 5T

masonsgranny59 said...

I heart the It's My Birthday Personalized Age shirt.