I don't normally post pictures of my Little H. But this weeks muse for me has to be her. When I became a mother I had no idea how it would change me; the real me, the very core of who I know myself to be. I'd always been a creative person, but now everything has so much more meaning behind it. Little H has inspired so much since her birth - this blog for one. I thought I'd post a pic of her from this time last year when she would sit still for more than 2 seconds! Now I'm lucky to get a blurry image of her butt as she runs away :)
What's your muse this week? Click for more info About Monday's Muse and join in!
Subscribe to follow Monday's Muse








14 comments:
How could that little one not give you inspiration? Absolutely adorable - love the photo! Just made my day! :)
Sweet, sweet picture - one to treasure. I've participated in Monday's Muse as well, quite different from yours, I hope it's okay! ;)
What an adorable picture. She is too cute!
What an adorable baby! I can see how you get inspired by her!
How beautiful! Makes me wish mine were still tiny.
Great idea! keep up the good work.
Best,
D
http://mygemstonebox.blogspot.com
I love this pic, how beautiful!!! my kids have definitley been an inspiration as well. Without them I would have still been stuck in a boring 9-5 job. Being home with them has really inspired me to delve more into my creativity.
That's a good muse. I remember when Josh was small enough to sit in his bean bag on the table at Ground Patti. So long ago.
sweet pic...oh how fast they grow.
She is so beautiful! I hope to join in on Mondays Muse, but this week however I appear to be
muse-less (is that even a word)!
I posted my muse and then he (the real version, not the mug version) had a crisis so I didn't get to comment.
Anyway, what a great idea - and your own muse is super cute! :)
She is a livin' dollbaby. So sweet. I've often told people that my children have been a source of inspiration and pride for me many, many times. And they continue to be today still, even at ages 17 and 14. I'm sure you're cutie will do the same for you!
A tiske, a tasket
A baby in a basket.
That's such a cute picture. I know what you mean about those blurry pictures. My youngest always grants me a blurry picture or one with a weird expression. :D
Post a Comment