As you know, I submitted a story to the Chicken Soup anthology group for their Power Mom issue. Yesterday, I received an email asking me to sign and fax a Permissions Release Agreement (for copyright stuff). They also asked if I would like to approve any edits made. This means I'm outta the slush pile and moving forward! Yay!
It doesn't guarantee that they've accepted me for publication for sure, but it does mean I'm in the running so I am pretty damn pleased about that.
Everyone think happy publishing thoughts for me - I could use a good credit for my writing resume and this would fit the bill!
Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Premature congrats, Heddy!
As you say, it is a ste[p in the right direction.
Wow, that's awesome! nice work!
Congratulations! That's wonderful stuff. Let us know how it goes!
Hey - I saw a comment you posted on problogger.net (from 9/20) and tried to get your contact info from your about page, but couldn't find it. Anyway, just wanted to connect - I'm another mom blogger.
Thanks!
YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!
That's cool. Congrats. I'm pulling for you.
congratulations! that's great!
I am rooting for you..wonderful..
That's absolutely totally and completely fab! Good publishing vibes your way! :D
Post a Comment