Oct 27, 2008

Monday's Muse - the Meme for Creative Moms




Read about the Meme.

This is a picture of my daughter with pants on her head. This week, take a look at things around you and think about how they might be used in different ways. How can you translate this into your craft? Can you use something in a new way for a different result? In turning something upside down, can it inspire a different reaction from you?

What's inspiring you today? Share it in a blog post of your own and link below if you do.




Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Hey, I've worn my pants on my head before. Nothing wrong with that.

Petula said...

Very cute picture and good creative spark!

I remember when I was a little kid and I used to put my pants on my head (or my tights) and pretend they were long hair.

Anonymous said...

Cute photo. :)

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence because I just posted about an inspiration moment I had over the weekend! Seeing the same thing, but from a different perspective.

Anonymous said...

OMG, she's so cute!!!