Oct 26, 2008

Giveaway from Vol25 - 8x10 print, choose your color


Enter to win this super cute 8x10 print from Vol25. Wouldn't it look sweet on your wall? The image will be printed on archival natural white canvas. How do you get it? Well, it's easy...travel to her online store and browse through her print sets. Pick a fave, then come back here and let us know what it is in the comments. Be sure to leave your email address so we can contact you if you're the winner. Best of luck to you!

Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!

97 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I like the color you have posted, light beige with a nice blue. Thanks very much! It's a good saying too!

Kimberly said...

I realy love the "Love" print set. It's very pretty and that looks like the same color my living room wall is painted (where my desk is) and they would look cute right above my desk.

Thanks for a wonderful giveaway! The print is adorable!!!

HunnyV "at" Optonline "dot" net

Anonymous said...

Forgotten Memories and Wishes Past are my favorite prints from Vol25/ I love the color and the subject matter. It would fit beautifully in my bedroom.
traymona[at]aol.com

Anonymous said...

Since our neighbor just got into the camper/RV thing this year, I think this would be the absolute perfect gift for him.
So many wonderful prints to choose from and I love the artists philosophy: everyone should be able to own art.
Another print I really like is the Silhouette ; I like the message written on it.
Thanks for the giveaway. I am SO hoping I win this for my neighbor. What could be more appropriate?

Bunny B said...

I love the "Birds" Print set. Very cute! And the Laundry :)

bunnybx at gmail . com

Erica C. said...

the spark of love is my fave!

Jenn S. said...

we make a happy family is my favorite.

Sukoshi said...

Hi! Thanks for the giveaway! I loved the Space prints, but the Zoo prints came a very close second!

bison61 said...

I like the Freedom Print Set

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Croasla0 said...

I loveee the whatever floats your boat print. FUN!

lauren
croasla0(At)Sewanee.edu

Unknown said...

Tuesdays Promise-print set- LOVE this

jemmmers74 said...

Love Is Magical, is nice....

judybrittle said...

I really love Smooch... That is adorable! Thank you so much!
judybrittle at aol dot com

tatertot374 said...

Thank you for having this. I really like the Home Is Where Our Story Begins. Thank you!
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

Mia J. said...

My favorite is the love print set. I really like the color.

mverno said...

the freedom print set

Mary512 said...

I like the i heart kitchens- second print set- Buy both together and save. Great giveaway, thanks! hellomary018 at yahoo dot com

sparklejewelsp said...

I WOULD LOVE TO WIN THIS

Annie1 said...

"Bound To You in Turquoise" is my favourite! Beautiful work!

Thanks

nancyrobster@gmail.com

kdkdkd said...

THe knowledge speaks print would be wonderful

kygirl said...

forgotten- print set

llinda29 said...

the "Birds" Print set is my choice

Anonymous said...

Listen is my favorite
Butchbarbee66[at]aol[dot]com

vboackle said...

i like tuesday's promise.

Anonymous said...

I really like the Seeds of Freedom print-lovely!
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

TheGreatBelow said...

I love the Forgotten Print Set because I love flowers and the blue color is very soothing, and the Birds because it's cheerful.

Anonymous said...

I would adore the "i heart kitchens" set.

msrodeobrat said...

i love the hope and love print set

Ken said...

My favorite is Toasted With Love

toughturtles said...

Mesmorized

DOODLEGIRL said...

Laundry day - print set

Smooshy said...

love happens

Anonymous said...

Listen
Jaleigh78[at]aol[dot]com

Karen said...

I love the Forgotten memories :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Roxy said...

I'd love the Silhouettes- print set.

hockiemack@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Whatever Floats Your Boat is so cute! We would love it!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff! I really like the "i love you" print.

Tarah
tarah716[at]ymail.com

Sarah Hough said...

The black and white cameo baroque style "the Secret to Becoming Who You wish to be" would be a fabulous edition to my 7 year olds pink, black & white bedroom. XOXO Sarah

littlelatina said...

I love the message of "Remember Happiness". Id like my sons to learn that

Aunt Cindy said...

The happiness print and the we make a happy family.

jenny said...

thay all are so nice and well i may need a little time to think abt what one i like but if i'm pick to win this then can i pick them out? thanks

Anonymous said...

I really like the Love Prints, and green is my favorite color! Please pick me!!!!


nidi_28677 [at] yahoo {dot} com

kiddlebug said...

I like the kitchen ones, the zoo ones, the bird ones.....too many to mention! I am a fan of vol25!
Oh...and the laundry one too!

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

Laundry day! I love whimsical items and decor for my laundry area.

Colengal said...

I heart Kitchens is my fav. They are all very sweet.

silverbele said...

I like the bird prints

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a cute shop!

My favorite is the Smooch Print set - Smooch and Farewell Friend.

=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

Ginny said...

I love the hope and love print set, also like the Space set.

Jennifer said...

I absolutely have to have this! We travel in an airstream trailer 20 weeks out of the year! My other favorite is love of life. I love all of the colors. I think all the designs would look great together in groupings!!Great job!!!!

Christina said...

Christina - xristya@rock.com - I like the Forgotten Print Set, with its beautiful and ethereal whites and blues, about memories past and days forgotten! The giveaway from Vol25 is equally lovely, and such a great quote!

Anonymous said...

Is Tomorrow Wish is my fave--really nice colors.

farrell@crosslake.net

rosannepm said...

I love you

Anonymous said...

I like the Forgotten print set. Melancholy and beuatiful.

wgbc1446 said...

I like Birds print set.
wgbc1446@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

love the "Love" print set.

Anonymous said...

Love Is Magical

arvard said...

I like the Birds Print set.

SeahorseLady said...

My favorite set is "Forgotten".
Thank you for the nice giveaway.

Anonymous said...

I really like the dandelions that say "is tomorrow's wish". Nice, nice, nice.
joycejacobs602@yahoo.com

Danielle M. said...

I love the hope and love print set. I have added this Etsy seller to my favorites.......these prints are wonderful! Thank you!

Unknown said...

I like the Birds Print Set.

hafner611 {AT} gmail {DOT} com

h. mcnaron said...

love the freedom set- so nice.
hmcnaron at gmail com

JennyG said...

My favorite is the "I Heart Books' picture and it would look great in my classroom!


jfg06001[at]yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

the spark of love is my fav, thanks.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

paryjeja said...

I like the Love Print set- i love you and my love.

kathy55439 said...

Tuesdays Promise
really fun items

Anonymous said...

My favorite is Proud- Original Illustration.

Anonymous said...

I love Remember Happiness in coral.

Molly C. said...

Smootch is super cute.

laralin2266 said...

I love the forgotten or the love print set!

Anonymous said...

Laundry Day would be my favorite pick of canvas prints.

ldrnc2000 said...

The forgotten- print set is cool! I would love to win! Thanks so much for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Tuesdays Promise is just lovely!
autumnbride7@yahoo.com

intime said...

spark of love

haomom said...

like the birds print

Henry said...

Forgotten Memories and Wishes Past

klp1965 said...

i love the Sweet Tooth- Special Holiday print

djgroz said...

Tuesday's Promise

Anonymous said...

Love and adore two the first is LOVE and then Sweet Tooth

Lauriemetcalf said...

My daughter would absolutely love "I wish for a tiger".These are so precious.I am going to tell all my friends about these prints.Thanks so much for the cool contest!

Anonymous said...

freedom carried by the wind is my favorite. garrettsambo@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Silhouettes- print set are so cute
sula_nsb@hotmail.com

Donna said...

I like the Freedom print set.
donna444444@yahoo.com

shellydelight.etsy.com said...

i heart kitchens is my favorite from her shop.
Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Michelle
Shellydelight@gmail.com
Shellydelight.etsy.com

Helen said...

I adore the I heart kitchens- print set.

Anonymous said...

I really love the Hope is Only the Love of Life. It's so inspirational!









Bshaw75015@aol.com

malleycc said...

I like the i heart kitchens- second print set so cute. I really like all of them.

checkers said...

The Spark of Love please.
skyskyaa11[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

The FORGOTTEN print is lovely:)

cyclona66@aol.com

fancyfeet48 said...

the whatever floats your boat print

Anonymous said...

The my love I love you set is my favorite. ashlyn@chuparkoff.com

lilyk said...

I love the Let it Snow print!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the i heart books. Thank you for the opportunity to win!

masonsgranny59 said...

i love you

Anonymous said...

"memories past" and "forgotten wishes" because
divorce has entered our lives yet there are beautiful memories past. How did we lose our way?

/\Heather/\ said...

I like Freedom carried on the wind. Thanks!

cman said...

I love Space- print set :)