Nov 10, 2008

Monday's Muse - the Meme for Creative Moms



This week I'm being inspired by a crafty website I've just stumbled upon. It's called Cut out and Keep. It's a quirky site with a nice community feel and forum. I'm particularly interested in these two projects that look like they could be completed in relatively little time. Check out the step-by-step tutorials for how to make a Wire Wrapped Ring and Floating Book Shelf.

What's inspiring your creativity this week? Write a blog post and share it with us - just add your link to the widget below.



Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The approaching holiday season is inspiring me - and thinking of memories past - you can see my blog post at http://mooremagnets.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the additional inspirations!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by for another Monday post - it's great that I found this meme because it gets me thinking about creativity and inspiration every Monday.

Petula said...

Darn! I wasn't first today... LOL. I had a busy day. I love that site and I've seen that invisible shelf idea before. It's fab. I would love to give it a try one day... I may just have to join that site or subscribe or something. That's a great muse!

Anonymous said...

What a fun website. I would have never found it but really enjoyed looking around it.

Rosebud Collection said...

Thanks for sharing your tips..Wonderful things..One day, I have to try making a ring. They are really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

The Floating Bookshelf is genius! Thanks for the direction to Cut & Keep.
I'm going to take some of the extra picture books (duplicates) we have, and some vintage and make some shelves for my daughter's room...

Therapeutic Threads said...

Thanks for sharing this site. I look forward to investigating it more.