Nov 9, 2008

Giveaway - Custom Artwork from ChichiBoulie $35 value.


Enter to win a custom piece of artwork from ChichiBoulie - perfect for your child's room! You get to pick from either of the two shown here. It's easy to enter. All you need to do is visit Gretchen's Etsy shop. Pick your favorite item, then come back here and leave a comment letting us know what you picked as your fav.

You can also gain an extra entry but subscribing to the ChichiBoulie Blog's RSS feed. You must leave an extra comment telling us you subscribed for it to count. Don't forget to leave your email address so we can contact you if you're the winner.

Good luck to all! You can enter until Nov 16th.

Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!

136 comments:

KLM39 said...

The Snowman and Mouse Christmas Ornament!

Henry said...

"A Girl and Her Balloon" is marvelous! My daughter is having a ballon-loving stage. This would make her so happy!


quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com

SoBella Creations said...

I love the Boulie Bag. In fact I loved them so much my girls are getting each a one for christmas. And I also blogged about them.

Unknown said...

I love her Christmas art! These tags are fabulous!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14680571


Sylvia C.

Anonymous said...

Oh, what fun! I love Gretchen's fairy prints because anything with Eloise on it wins my heart immediately. eloise is my favorite fairy!

Anonymous said...

I subscribed to the blog through My Yahoo. Thanks again!

mverno said...

mine is the Personalized Fairy Watercolour - Romilly Rollerderby

Anonymous said...

Spotty Cat catches the Mouse--reminds me of my cat.

Miss Spoken said...

Love the Pink Kimono Girl
gkstratos@yahoo.com

Miss Spoken said...

Subscribed
gkstratos@yahoo.com

malleycc said...

I love the Cat Walk - Original Watercolour Painting. Just beautiful. What a nice selection.

Annie1 said...

I love the Fairy Badges! How precious!

Thanks

nancyrobster@gmail.com

Annie1 said...

I subscribed to ChichiBoulie's feed!

Thanks

nancyrobster@gmail.com

danosor said...

I AM A SUBSCRIBER.

grandmap said...

Ballet BoulieBag,a favorite

Shannon said...

I like the nellie belly tea party planner.

silverhartgirl said...

I like the Orange Kimono Girl - Watercolor Painting

Tonya said...

The snowman and mouse christmas ornament is really neat

Jenn S. said...

The Fancy Fairies - Set of 3 Reproductions would look great in my daughter's room.

LeAnne said...

My fave Chichiboulie is not on there, but Gretchen knows what it is :). My fave thing in her Etsy shop is the 2009 Fairy Calendar.

dudleychicks@aol.com

Unknown said...

I love the:
Lottie and Gussie Fairies - Mirror

So cute! I love her art..thanks for the contest.

Unknown said...

I am a subscriber.

Anonymous said...

The Snowman and the Wee Mouse - Holiday Card is such a cute card! The mouse is so cute as it's so tiny in comparison to the snow man..

dancerinthemaking@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Lottie and Gussie Fairies - Mirror would be a perfect gift for a great friend..

Crystal(manhattandolls@gmail.com)

Melody said...

Spotty Cat catches the Mouse is such a great piece of art! I love the great colors used on this one. Really animated!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Cheers,
Melody
mel_88_88@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to hang Fairy Wishes - Christmas Ornament on my christmas tree! It looks delightful!

tan.huishan@gmail.com

Ascending Butterfly said...

Pink Kimono Girl - Watercolor Painting is my absolute favorite!

Anonymous said...

Pirate - Original Acrylic Painting is adorable! I love pirates! Yarrr!!

aandalesage@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My Grand Daughter would love the Boulie Bag

bison61 said...

the BoulieBag - Pretty Lilac Felt is very cute

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Sharon said...

LOVE the Pretty Birdie Personalized Print...thanks so much for entry!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

my favorite is the Personalized Fairy Watercolour - Petunia Loveday.

=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

The Sandcastles print is my favorite. It would look so cute above Liz's bed.
traymona[at]aol.com

sweetsue said...

Everything is so cute! My favorite items are the Fancy Kittens Gift Tags.

Maja said...

The Snowman and Mouse Christmas

angelina115@hotmail.com

kygirl said...

Baseball Hippo is my favorite

Mia J. said...

I really like The little mouse and the big flower - personalized print.

Shelley K. said...

Such whimsical artwork. I picked Daisy's Dilemma but I liked all of the kitty and fairy pics.

Thanks SO much for the chance at the giveaway.

tskrush (at) cox (dot) net

jenny said...

wow there are so minny realy grate prints over there and well it was heard to pick but well i got it i like the fancey kittions set its realy cute it got cats in it and flowers its realy cute thanks

vboackle said...

i like the green felt boulie bag.

llinda29 said...

Cupcakes - Acrylic Painting is my choice

Tempest52 said...

I think my granddaughter would love the set of reproductions Fancy Kittens.

dlcwin AT gmail DOT com

Tempest52 said...

I have subscribed to ChichiBoulie's RSS feed.

dlcwin AT gmail DOT com

judybrittle said...

Everything is so adorable! I just love cute things. My favorite item is A Boy and His Trike - Personalised Acrylic Painting.
Thank you so much!
judybrittle at aol dot com

judybrittle said...

I subscribed to ChichiBoulie's feed
judybrittle at aol dot com

Karen said...

Love the green felt boulie bag.

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Reva Skie said...

I love the fancy kittens, I lurve me some kitties.

kdkdkd said...

I love the La Fee - Eloise the Fairy Watercolor Painting

Anonymous said...

I get a kick out of the Pensive Robot - Personalised Print.

Karen said...

Love the snowman and mouse ornament :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love the Pretty Green Birdie print!
anastacer at verizon dot net

Smooshy said...

i like the pink kimono girl!

Abby said...

So many things but if I have to pick my fave it would be Lottie and Gussie!

I also really adore the tea party invites though!

ajcmeyer AT go DOT com

Sara said...

I love the pretty green birdy

justicecw said...

My son would love the pensive robot! thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

jassmg2024 said...

Love Fairy Wishes!

Veronica said...

I love the Spotty Cat catches the Mouse. Too cute! THanks for a great giveaway :)

valerie2350 said...

the fairy badges are cute!

Anonymous said...

Acrylic Painting is really cool, it's different and i like that

shelley said...

I like the spottycat catches the mouse thanks.

furygirl3132 said...

I love the Cupcakes Acrylic Painting, so cute! Thanks so much for such a great giveaway, this painting would look great in my daughters room.

Eloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

Momma Maurer said...

I cannot resist a snowman.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14933141

Were all about Frogs and Firetrucks in this boy-filled house! I'd love to see something along those lines.

Anonymous said...

The "Pretty Birdie - Personalised Print" is really cute

Tarah
tarah716[at]ymail.com

DOODLEGIRL said...

Parmi les Fleurs - Mouse Admiring the Flowers

DOODLEGIRL said...

Parmi les Fleurs - Mouse Admiring the Flowers

Unknown said...

Fairy Wishes - Christmas Ornament - very cute

Unknown said...

subscriber!

mere101 said...

I really like the Cat Walk watercolor.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Cat Walk - Original Watercolour Painting.
-Terra
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

littlelatina said...

my favorite is the Pirate Painting

jennem said...

My favorite is the Pink Kimono Girl - Watercolor Painting.
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

kathy55439 said...

Personalized Fairy Watercolour I love personalized items

Anonymous said...

I like the Little Green Birdie Art Print - so cute! Great site!

Great giveaway - thanks for offering!
~Tanya
the4moyers(at)msn(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I love the girl and her ballon! Also the custon invite cards are adorable.


Ladiarmy@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

La Fee - Eloise the Fairy Watercolor Painting is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE FANCY FAIRIES!!!!!

silverbele said...

Fun Art for grandchildren

Anonymous said...

my fav is the pink kimono girl

SeahorseLady said...

I like the cute Fancy Kittens - Set of 3 Reproductions.
Thank you for the nice giveaway.

Christine said...

I like the Sand castles water color.

strawberry3d said...

I JUST LOVE THE AFRICAN SAFARI -ZELDA PRINT.

wgbc1446 said...

I like the ballet boulie bag. Thanks for the contest! wgbc1446@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love the Boulie Bag. Thanks for the chance to win.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

I love the Fancy Fairies - Set of 3 Reproductions. This would be GREAT for my niece.

kaylee8 said...

I love the Fancy Kittens set of 3 reproductions!

rosannepm said...

I just subscribed

rosannepm said...

La Garde-Robe - The Wardrobe Collage

Kit Kat K said...

I love the fancy kittens set

Mommy 2 Monkeys said...

I love Petronella Papillon.

NesieBird said...

I love the Snowman/Mouse Christmas ornament.

Twincere said...

I like the Fairy Wishes - Christmas Ornament

bliss319 said...

I would love to win this. My fav is the Sock Monkey - Watercolour Print

bliss319@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I really like the "Parmi les Fleurs - Mouse Admiring the Flowers" that lil mouse is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I would love to put the Wendy Papillon - Print in my baby room I am currently decorating. Butterfly have a special place in my heart because my Grandmother collected butterfly stuff. I would love to add a reminder of her in my nursery.
kellyhitephotography@yahoo.com

fancyfeet48 said...

The Sandcastles print is my favorite

Jolene said...

the green felt boulie bag

worldmomma said...

I like the bouliebag.

Jinxy and Me said...

I also subscribed to your blog in my Google reader!

Jinxy and Me said...

I like the Flower Pots - Red Poppies print. It's so cute!

Jinxy and Me said...

I also subscribed to ChichiBoulie's RSS feed.

Anonymous said...

the lottie and gussie fairies mirror was my sentimental favorite as it reminded me of my two daughters.ashlyn@chuparkoff.com

Shauna said...

I love the black pretty kitty the flowers are so beautiful on it

amzonwmn_us@yahoo.com

RandomGirlRetuns said...

I love pink kimono girl.

Anonymous said...

I love the green bouliebag

Mary512 said...

I like the BoulieBag - Pretty Lavender Felt. Great giveaway, thanks!

hellomary018 at yahoo dot com

Mary512 said...

I subscribed to her feed. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

The African Safari-Zelda print is my favorite. garrettsambo@aol.com

laralin2266 said...

I like the Sock Monkey Watercolour Print.

Chris and Julie said...

I love the Sock Monkey - Watercolour Print: so cute!!

Valancia said...

Pink Kimono girl.

Henry said...

The Pink Kimono Girl is very nice.

klp1965 said...

i love the Sock Monkey - Watercolour Print

dani said...

I love the Baseball Hippo.

Starshine3 said...

My favorite is La Fee - Eloise the Fairy Watercolor Painting. Love the soft colors used in the art. Thanks!

cman said...

I love the Fancy Kittens - Set of 3 Reproductions :)

calgirl said...

I like the Fancy Kittens reproductions.

Jennifer said...

The Sandcastles print is really cute! Thanks!

mattandjen[at]gmail.com

Helen said...

I love the Le Pirate - Original Personalized Painting.

Becca Ann said...

My daughter would love the Cat Walk art

Casey Becher said...

I really love the Parmi les Fleurs - Mouse Admiring the Flowers. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm liking the fancy kittens cards!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

Anonymous said...

I subscribed to the ChichiBoulie blog feed via my google reader too.
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

Anonymous said...

I like the Pretty Green Felt Boulie Bag

lilyk said...

I love the Pretty Grey Felt with Cupcake BoulieBag!

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

Peggy said...

My favorite is the Cat Walk,too cute

masonsgranny59 said...

Snowman and Mouse - Christmas Ornament:)

Anonymous said...

love to see that fairie watercolor it looks so original!

kerri69 said...

I like the fancy fairy set

Anonymous said...

i would love to have the custom faire watercolor....

Donna said...

I like the Cat Walk - Original Watercolour Painting
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

I subscribed to the feed.
donna444444@yahoo.com

/\Heather/\ said...

Pretty Fillies is my choice. I know the kinder will love those!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! These are all really great. The 3 little dresses was one of my favorites.
homemom829@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like the Pretty Green Felt Boulie Bag.

Amy said...

not positive but I think the baseball hippy, I do love the little boy in yellow slickers - adorable