Dec 27, 2008

Call for Submissions - Want to be a Featured Mom?

I'm looking for Creative Moms to showcase on Maternal Spark! You are one aren't you? Or maybe you know of someone who is so fantastic that you think she should be featured here...tell her to email me. I love browsing so feel free to send me links, pictures or anything else you think will give me a sense of who you are and what you do. Please email all submissions to heddy.e @ gmail dot com. Use the subject line "Submission".

At this time, I can only respond to those who are chosen to be Featured Moms although, I'd like to thank you all in advance for your time in contacting me! And thank you to all the past Featured Moms for making Maternal Spark, well, Sparky :)

Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!

5 comments:

Petula said...

This is a great idea! :)

Courtney said...

Good idea! I know of someone! *wink wink*

Anonymous said...

Sure I wanna feature! I am a Mom/Artist!

I have a website www.mothermade.org

As well as an etsy shop...
www.drenchedinwhite.etsy.com

Check them out and see if you would want to do a feature on me... Please.

Thanks,

Robin Carlisle

Artsnark said...

Here are some of my favorite blogs by very creative Moms:
http://sweetrepeats.blogspot.com
http://nancylefko.blogspot.com
http://glimmeringprize.blogspot.com
http://thebagladysart.blogspot.com
http://persimmonsgal54220.blogspot.com
http://loudlife-laurieblaumarshall.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

MomBloggersClub's tweet let me know about this. Let me know if I can help you out! I piddle in crafty tutorials and photography.