Hello! As you may have noticed (or not) I took a bit of a bloggy break over the holidays. Not so much because of the holidays but more because my darling little H is still having separation anxiety issues - especially at bedtime, and this has left me with little time for, well, anything really.
I was up with her at 1:30 last night for an hour. Yawn.
I really hope she gets over this soon. It's SO draining! And I have lots of projects in mind that I'm dying to jump on...like knitting. I've decided I want to learn to knit well. You know, like with a pattern. I also have one project in progress that I really want to finish. I've started a rag quilt and I guesstimate that I'm about halfway finished. That quilt calls to me on a daily basis and I just haven't had the focus to pick it up.
Anyway, I just thought I'd pop in and see how you all are doing. Things will pick up soon here with new giveaways and new featured moms and the Monday's Muse meme of course. What have you all been up to?
Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!
Dec 26, 2008
Hope you all had a fantastic Holiday Season!
Labels:
blogging,
challenges,
crafting,
creative moms,
parenting concerns
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh my, I hope you get some rest soon!
Post a Comment