
These creative moms are blowing my socks off these days! There just isn't enough time to show attention to them all but Jennifer of Goosie Cards is someone I just had to blog about.
Goosie Cards® are the first and only custom flash cards for children on the market. They are a simple, creative approach to teaching reading, language and communication skills through the use of your own personal photos. Her website gives parents the power to teach with their own creativity. Members log in to their account at Goosiecards.com, upload their own photos, add text to their cards and check out. They manufacture the cards and ship them to her customers within 3 days.
Really, have you ever heard anything so cool! What a great idea for people who may not live close to family members like us. These cards would allow us to familiarize little H with her out of town family members so that when they visit it's not so scary for her. There's a million other uses for them too.
Goosie Cards are also being used by parents, teachers and medical professionals in the autism and special needs community. The benefit of Goosie Cards is that parents and teachers have the flexibility to teach and communicate with real life photos that reflect the world around each child, exactly as it is so it meets the needs of each unique child. Goosie Cards can help children with autism to learn a variety of skills to communicate effectively in the following areas: social, emotional, sequential, memory and communication skills. She supports these families with a discount program to provide some relief in price, while providing one of the most advanced, communication learning systems on the market. So so cool guys you've got to go to her site and have a look.
And yes, I have some to giveaway! Plus, she's offering free shipping for Maternal Spark readers until Dec 31st with coupon code freeship08. Here's how to win a set of 10 custom cards or a set of ABC cards your choice.
Just go to her site www.goosiecards.com
and browse through the Goosie Gifts. Tell us in comments which gift pack would be best suited to your child and why. You have until Dec 19th to enter and make sure you leave your email address so we can contact you if you're the winner!
Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!








47 comments:
probably mix and match because we are teaching our little boy lots of things at once so would like cards of his current favorites!
tvollowitz at aol dot com
sign language looks sweet to learn- I like that mrs.mommyyatgmaildotcom
I like the head to toe ones, considering Abby just learned to identify her feet!
Thanks!
kim@accidentalmommies.com
This is going to sound funny, but trucks and tractors. I have such a tomboy somedays!!
I have been admiring her stuff for a bit, so would love to win
trisha
momdot
My son would love Trucks and Tractors !!!
ktgonyea at gmail.com
My daughter is learning her letters so I would choose the ABC's.
stacie_vaughan@hotmail.com
Toss up between ABCs and 123s. My daughter is learning both and would enjoy these cards.
wow i love to try and get in on this it may help my little one out as to talking thanks
Trucks and Tractors. Not sure why, but he already loves trucks! Really all vehicles but especially trucks!
I would want family cards for my daughter to recognize out of town family members
jceko77@yahoo.com
Wow, great item. I would like the mix & match because we have started working on memory games with my 3 year old. All the sets are wonderful though.
OOh - I like the mix and match set!
speak2erin (at) gmail (dot) com
Sign Language since my older daughter has a girl who signs in class
I like the mix and match set so I can do a variety of things with them for my boy.
pokeybear1@nyc.rr.com
I like the abcs and 123's!
sorry reposting as i forgot my email the first time:
thriftycraftmama(AT)gmail(DOT)com
I love the head to toe set, it looks like a fun way to teach a young child body parts!
I love the fact that you can customize your flash cards with your own photos and text! He will never forget who Uncle Mike is!!
Oh it was so hard to choose, but I think I like the shapes and colors one for my 1-year-old daughter. It would reinforce what my daycare provider is working on with her.
I like the ABC's to help my granddaughter with language skills
rosasn4@comcast.net
I think I'd do the mix and match set so that my daughter could learn several new concepts.
allaboutkimberly AT gmail DOT com
cdrury@gmail.com
Trucks and Tractors FOR MY GRANDSON
Probably mix and match because we are teaching.
I really want these! I think we would enjoy the head to toe set, or the ABC's. It's so hard to choose! cutiecoversnmore AT yahoo DOT com
the abc's.
my son would love the busy bugs set
pinkpanthers94@gmail.com
My youngest child, 2, would love to have the Animal Kingdom set. She just LOVES animals. :) Of course, Mix and Match would be great, too, so she could be sure to know los of different things.
Thank you so much! mariann.sweeps@gmail.com
Sign language cards would be great for my son. They are starting a signing lesson in his kindergarten class. Happy Holidays.
LayDeeBugLove@aol.com
I would choose the family cards for my daughter to recognize family members who are all in other states and countries
The shapes and colors would be great for my niece.
My son would have fun with the Trucks and Tractors set!
countrygirl1823@aol.com
Mix and match would make a nice learning school for my toddler.
The mix and match for me.
I like the Abc's and the Trucks and tractors.
The mix and match to reach a variety of things.
bsnow8@yahoo.com
The trucks and tractors set would be my son's pick, he's obsessed with them.
What a cool site! We would get the mix and match ones. These would be great for my son who has autism! Thanks!
misfitmookie at gmail.com
I would probably choose the shapes and colors, my daughter is having a hard time learning her colors, so that would be perfect!
What great cards! I would choose the ABC's or the Sign language. Both are great.
purehrt555(at)Yahoo(doT)com
i love the
Animal Kingdom
I would like to win the mix and match for my 3yrold granddaughter. AztecFeller@aol.com
I think that all of them are worth getting as your children go through each stage of development. I think I would start with the 1-2-3, then I would get the ABC and the Animal Kingdom for to get them ready for preschool.
I would probably get the sign language Goosie Cards for an older child...say 7-8 years of age to show them that anyone can do sign language and then it won't look so strange to them if they have a child in their school who communicates with sign laguage.
My grandson would love Trucks and Tractors !!!
I like the Abc's and the Trucks and tractors
I have a 2 year old and he would like the ABC's because he is now starting to learn his ABC's :)
My 4 year old would love the abc and 123 cards as she is so proud to know them all.ashlyn@chuparkoff.com
I love the Animal Kingdom gift pack because animals are very popular around here!
Post a Comment