
There are few things that inspire me like a blank notebook. I get all warm and fuzzy and feel full of possibility. I almost hate to write in them, tarnish their freshness and mar their potential. I always do though, and I always love to have a stack of different ones around.
Then there is one time of the year when a blank book not only inspires possibilities for creativity, but possibility for life. That time of year is now because it's time to buy your daytimer for the upcoming year!
This year I acquired a Sarah Pinto weekly planner and man am I in LOVE!
At first glance, it's very pretty and it's the perfect size. I mean perfect! At 5"x7" it is small enough to fit in your purse but large enough to have lots of space to write.
The cover choices are fun and whimsical...some of my favorites are the horseshoe and the pink tapestry...part of the proceeds from sales of pink tapestry journals will go to help support CPMC Pediatric Cardiology. It's near and dear to her as her son was born with heart problems and had open heart surgery at 2 days old.
Some of the features I love:

- Month at a glance with to do list in the margin
- Lots of room on the weekly plans
- Note pages in the front and back
- Telephone and address section
- A full month for January 2010 and mini months for all of 2010 and
- a "Special Days" section for the whole year so you can have a quick peek at what's going on easily.
Go and check out the product line and if you like what you've read, you better get yours. Last year she sold out.
Don't fret though, if you're an RSS subscriber you can have a chance to win one. Get an extra chance by blogging about this great mom made product line. Just leave a comment with the link if you do so.
Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!








46 comments:
Your planners are so pretty!! I love the colors, inside and out! I think I could win I would choose the Tapestry Planner, but there wasn't a one I didn't like either.
I need a planner so badly. between my Drs appointments, and other appointments I have to write it all down or I would forget. I have to keep my 21year olds appointments down also. She has been diabetic since the age of 2 and has other problems. She is on disability and I have to get her to all her appointments. I have to plan, plan and plan some more. Happy Holidays to You!
I love a good fresh notebook too. I always Imagine I'll write something really really good in this one.
I love planners and notebooks too (but you knew that already, huh? :D) This is a great giveaway.
that pink tapestry is pretty, heck they are all very pretty- I like the size too- usualloy they look like mens shoes and way too big, this I really like
could really use one of these to get organized
I really need one of these
I could really use one of these!
I love to stay organized. Its so much less stressful especially this time of year. Please count me in the giveaway.
stacie_vaughan@hotmail.com
I love the planners, they are sooo nice. I have been writing everything down since I started my latest diet and exercise plan. I would use this to track everything. thanks for the fabcontest.
OMG! I have to have the 'horsehoe' planner, I was just telling my friends that this was going to be my lucky year and now I find a planner that reads what I've been feeling already on it, where I can see it and affirm it each and everyday! This is awesome! :-)
Very beautiful and eco-friendly too! What more could you want == except maybe more time. :)
The Tapestry planner is pretty and would help me stay organized in style
So many lists floating around here I could use this help
I blogged about it at http://www.petulaw.com/2008/12/contests-contests-eveywhere.html.
Your planners are so pretty.
i love the idea of this
I need a planner so badly. I haven't seen anything at the stores that really impressed me until I saw Sarah Pinto's at a local stationery store. Love the whale.
I am a subscriber.
I love the green planner. It reminds me of a fresh start. Everyone needs to start the new year with a pretty planner. Thank you.
I need a good planner for next year, thanks for the giveaway!
boy do I need this THANKS...already have things filling up in January...love it
am subscribed. Thanks again
These are gorgeous! I would love a new planner, Im such an organizer and this would be so helpful!
RSS Subscriber :)
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
I need a planner to help me organize better. Thanks so much for providing the opportunity!
I would love this... my life is getting so busy as the kids grow up. Thanks for the chance to win.
Those are adorable. What a great give-away
What a neat organizer.
those are cute...would love to have one for my busy schedule
Count me in!
i definitely could use a new planner, this would be great to win!
OOOoooo I need this for going back to school.
I heart the 'horsehoe' planner:)
I love them all, I cant pick one I dont like, going to go with the pink tapertsy one or maybe a more cheerful one ugggggg i cant make a choice, but i do suscribe!!
I would love to win this! I like the "my lucky Year" planner. Great giveaway!
I Love this one:
Zebra
$25
The Zebra planner features a chocolate brown zebra print with a hot pink border on the cover. The front and back covers are folded over and printed on the inside and outside. It is spiral bound with a silver metal spiral and the interior pages are printed in chocolate brown. This is a fun, hip planner for 2009!
So cool hotpink with Zebra stripes for the wild girl in me!
Subscribed to RSS FEED with google reader!
Thanks & Happy Holidays!
Gorgeous! Love em all :)
I sure could use this
I love the pink tapestry. Very nice stuff all around!
I subscribed via a reader. I love this idea and I am in desperate need for one.
candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com
My New Year's Resolution for 2009 is to get more organized. I keep forgetting appointments because I am not a good planner. This cute planner would help keep me on track and make my life so much easier! Thanks and Happy Holidays to everyone!
teraustin@mindspring.com
I subscribed to your email feed. Please enter me into the contest. Thanks!
I love the layout in the planners and the green lattice design is my favorite.
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
I love the "Tapestry" planner. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com
My favorite is the Tapestry Planner.
donna444444@yahoo.com
Post a Comment