Dec 22, 2008

Monday's Muse -the Meme for Creative Moms



Read about the Meme.

Today's muse is pretty simple and obvious and cliche but it's true nonetheless. Today and this week, I'm inspired by time away from work. By time with my family and by what is to come for the new year. I'm very optimistic for 2009. I feel like I have some clear goals and I feel like I really know what's important to me. I had really hoped to write something more, but it's gotten really late and I've run short on time. But please, tell me what's inspiring you this week. What are your plans for the new year?




Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!

6 comments:

Petula said...

Yippee!! I'm first!

It's good to be optimistic about the New Year. Optimism is something I need to work on.

Happy holidays and happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Time off from work is definitely a good thing! I'm hoping to accomplish a lot during that time - quality time with family, babyproofing my house, and working on my jewelry business.

Artsnark said...

Oops! forgot to post my link here yesterday! On that note, my big plan is to focus on finishing all the things I start:D
Hope you have some happy holidays & enjoy your "free" time

blackcrag said...

Merry Christmas, H!

Hope you have a great Christmas and may only great things come your way next year.

Anonymous said...

Just found this blog! How wonderful and exactly up my alley!

Anonymous said...

I'm inspired to be generous and dedicated to a fit and healthy 2009