Aug 25, 2008

Kreated by Karina - Yummy 3 pack lipbalm giveaway!

Karina makes some of the yummiest sounding bath and body products out there. She is offering a tasty three pack of her handmade lip balms up for grabs to Maternal Spark readers.

She uses all natural ingredients to make her balms super-smooth. Synthetic oils are used to give flavor and fragrance. Vitamin E oil keeps your lips soft and conditioned. They also include Shea butter and beeswax.

To win, go visit her online shop, pick the item you think sounds good enough to eat and come back here to tell us your tasty favorite. Be sure to leave your email address so we can contact you if you win. Good luck!

Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peppermint Ice Cream and the Pina Colada!

Jenn S. said...

Peppermint Ice cream. The strawberry cheesecake soundswonderful too.

sandyy456 said...

Both the New York Style Cheesecake lipbalm and the Raspberry Mousse Cake Lipbalm sound yummy!

CDStardust said...

I love cupcakes, so I think I would try to eat the Vanilla frosted cupcake balm.

Anonymous said...

orange dreamsicle sounds like heaven right now. YUM!!

KatieO said...

Peppermint Ice Cream...yum!

kg88451@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i love to get a variety so the 10 pack soap sample would be awesome1

chromiumman said...

love the sound of the new york style cheesecake lipbalm

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

orange dream and pina colada

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Blueberry Muffin

lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net

Bunny B said...

Mmm... fresh watermelon, blueberry muffin, and vanilla frosted cupcake!

bunnybx at gmail . com

Anonymous said...

I think cotton candy would be great.
-Terra
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

the Raspberry Mousse Cake Lipbalm sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

Cotton candy sounds good, but any of them would be great
Thanks for the contest

Aisling said...

Apricot Lip Balm sounds delicious to me, but all of them sound quite tasty.

Dana Clover said...

blueberry muffin, and vanilla frosted cupcake!

agordon10 said...

new york style cheesecake, i love cheesecake.

Anonymous said...

New York style cheesecake!

peg42 said...

I'd have to go with the cherry cheesecake. Sounds so yummy! Thanks for this giveaway.

Kimberly said...

The Christmas Eve hand soap sounds WONDERFUL!!!! That would be something awesome to keep out during the holiday. Anything that has a smell to remind me of Christmas is a must have in my book. LOL!

Thank you for the great giveaway!

HunnyV "at" Optonline "dot" net

idahomom said...

I am liking the Blueberry muffin.

jceko77 said...

new york style cheesecake
jceko77@yahoo.com

kygirl said...

Cotton Candy Lipbalm - Handmade sounds yummy.

Anonymous said...

Peppermint ice cream Oh yeah.

Huguette En said...

My yummy favorite is Cherry Cheesecake

phxbne said...

Mmmm, Berries n Cream

Mary512 said...

The RED CURRANT AND THYME TEA - Bath Soap Bar sounds divine. Great giveaway, thanks! hellomary018 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

It might be easier to say which ones I don't like.

*insert silence here*

But the peppermint ice cream and grape soda sound great!

Ginny said...

The ORANGE DREAMSICLE - Handmade Soap Bar sounds great!

windycindy said...

The "Sugar Cookie" Handmade soap sounds scrumptious. Please enter me in your delightful giveaway drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Elizabeth Garcia Kalka said...

Cherry Cheesecake, for sure! My fave dessert in a calorie free package -- what could be better?

lizard@satx.rr.com

Ane said...

I would love to have some Coconut Cream Lip Balm or Peppermint Ice Cream!! They all sound so wonderful!

Thanks!!

kenzkween at hotmail dot com

Henry said...

the blood orange soap sounds great! i like tangy stuff!

janetfaye said...

Blueberry Muffin Lip Balm sounds good to eat.


Thank you!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

kamewh said...

What a hard choice! I would have to say Blueberry Muffin or Raspberry Mousse!

Anonymous said...

The JAPANESE PEPPERMINT - Handmade Soap Bar looks tasty =P

mitanari@yahoo.com

bison61 said...

the orange dreamsicle soap bar

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Wehaf said...

I'd love to try the apricot.

urchiken at gmail dot com