Sep 8, 2008

Simply Sentimental Giveaway - Pumpkin greeting cards for Fall!

Summer is over and there is no need to be sad about it. Just look at these happy little pumpkins and their happy little message. How nice would it be to give one of these fun greeting cards to someone special?

You can win them! It's easy! Just visit Simply Sentimental, then, come back here and leave a comment telling us all about your favorite item from her shop.

Sydnei makes these babies by hand so each one is as unique as the person you'll give it to. Enter to win until September 16th. Just remember to leave an email address so you can be contacted to receive your prize. Oh, I almost forgot. The winner will also receive some free advertising for your blog or online shop at the Simply Sentimental Blog. Enter away!


Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!

57 comments:

Jenn S. said...

I think the Caught a BUG Get Well Handmade Greeting Card is absolutely adorable.

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

Aim for the Stars Handmade Greeting Card

peg42 said...

What beautiful cards. Since it seems like I'm always sending birthday cards, my favorite would be the Happy Bird day Handmade Greeting Card. Thank you so much for offering this giveaway.

Sonya Cocherell said...

I really like the Thinking of EWE cards. Thanks for the chance.

Bramblemoon Farm said...

I really like the Fall Pumpkin gift tags. They are cute, as are all of her things:)

idahomom said...

I would love the Aim for the Stars cards to send to me neices and nephews.

Liz M said...

My last name really is Mouse, so I love the 'How Mice of You' cards!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Spooky Witch Handmade Paper Piecing is so cute.

=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
http://melaniescrafts.etsy.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

* Amanda * said...

ohhhh! I love so many things in Sydnei's shop! But I especially love the tags, I think the swirly bird is my favorite.

Amanda :)

bison61 said...

I like the Colorful Fish Gift Tags

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

rosannepm said...

Looks very fun

kygirl said...

Winter Snowflakes are my favorite.

Petula said...

I really like the Happy Fall cards that you showed here. I guess because I always see everything focused on the Halloween season, it's nice to see a general sentiment with those cards and some of the cute little tags.

Anonymous said...

i love the "Oops A Daisy" cards. they are just so adorable! and perfect b/c i'm always forgetting bdays!

vboackle said...

i like aim for the stars.

phxbne said...

I like the 3 Thanks Ice Cream Handmade Greeting Cards

kdkdkd said...

I love the Personal Monogram Handmade Greeting Cards Set of 6, how beautiful

Ginny said...

I love the mouse greeting card!

Stacey Moore said...

the for the love birds card is pretty!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net

The Downtown Boutique said...

I really like the Survival Half Pack of Greeting Cards. That would hold me for a little while anyway!

Thanks!
Angie

Anonymous said...

All of the stuff is beautifully crafted. My favorite is the Mushroom HELLO Handmade Greeting Card.
-Terra
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Caught a Bug Get Well handmade greeting card

danosor said...

The Aim for the Stars cards are inspirational.

frugallm said...

I love the Silhouette Palm Trees card! Very simple and pretty!

elkmeese at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I like the Assortment of Holiday Christmas Handmade Greeting Cards Set of 5 ;)

ladyblue1112000[at]yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite item is the Feelin Crabby Handmade Greeting Card - it's my zodiac sign :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!

ols[dot]moonmaiden[at]gmail[dot]com

Kari said...

I love the Happy Bird day card!

littlelatina said...

Feeling Crabby!

Anonymous said...

Simply Sentimental's EWE Gift Set of 6 Handmade Greeting Cards is so precious!!! I collect anything to do with sheep and lambs, so this immediately caught my eye! Thank you for the contest!
txgigggles@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love the Assortment of Holiday Christmas Handmade Greeting Cards Set of 5.. they are all so cute1 I also love the cherry gift tags!

hebert024 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

peter peter

janetfaye said...

I like the 5 Winter Snowflakes for Scrapbooks, Card Making or Other Paper Art.

Thank you!

janetfaye (at) gmail.com

Susan S. said...

Beautiful cards! The "Feelin' Crabby" card made me smile!

justicecw said...

I like the assorted handmade Christmas gift tags. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

kamewh said...

I love the Sunshine Smile Handmade Greeting Card!

Nell Escalante said...

I love the silhouette pinapple cards. Whoever thought pineapples could look so mysterious!

www.nelesc.etsy.com
www.nelesc.blogspot.com

Terri Fisher said...

I really like the Christmas lightbulb handmade gift tags. I just love the big bulbs! Cute stuff!

tfisher83 AT myexcel DOT com

Shelley K. said...

I love the Oopsy Daisy. Thanks for running this contest:)

Super Fun Mama said...

Happy Holidays Handmade Greeting Card

BarbaraJo said...

I liked the penquin paper piecings. All the work was great!

familyreflection(at)gmail

windycindy said...

Greetings! Sydnei is wonderful. Her paper creations are the best! I admire all of her creations. I especially like her "Assortment of Holiday Christmas Handmade Greeting Cards-Set of 5!" Please enter me in your delightful drawing for her "Pumpkin Greeting Cards for Fall!"
Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

LadyJemima said...

The Silhouette Pineapple Flat Back Note Cards caught my eye right away! I love the black and white toile print. Gorgeous! Thanks for introducing us to Simply Sentimental! The store has some lovely items and was fun to look around!

Jennifer said...

The cards are adorable!
I am so glad that I have found your site! Thanks for taking the time to share!

Anonymous said...

Cute shop! My favorite item is the Warm Winter Mittens Handmade Card. Many thanks for the chance to win!

Anonymous said...

I really like the Set of 5 Silhouette Flat Back Note Cards and I also like the Sympathy card with the candle on it.
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Unknown said...

I liked the Caught a Bug Get Well card. Something that cute would make anyone feel better.

thundercloudgirl[at]hotmail[dot]com

Kathy said...

All of the items are wonderful but I love the Bird on a Branch Collection best.

Anonymous said...

I like the mouse greeting card!
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

cman said...

I love the Happy Bird day Handmade Greeting Card :)

mommysweeps said...

love the handmade christmas tags

masonsgranny59 said...

I love the Sunshine Smile Handmade Greeting Card!

klp1965 said...

i love the Spooky Witch Handmade Paper Piecing

Wehaf said...

I love the "How MICE of you" card!

urchiken at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

EWE Gift Set 6 Handmade Greeting Cards
luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

Donna said...

An Apple a Day Get Well Handmade Greeting Card.
donna444444@yahoo.com

ms-texas said...

Such cute items - I like the
Holiday Christmas Handmade Greeting Cards Set of 5

lilyk said...

I love the EWE Gift Set 6 Handmade Greeting Cards!