Enter to win a 12 pack of Glow Mama, the new beverage specifically designed with motherhood in mind. You'll also win a super soft baby blanket, made from recycled drink bottles like Glow Mama. Each blanket is 30" x 48", hand embroidered, machine washable and very snuggly!How do you win? It's easy! The group at
Glow Mama has designed some tasty "Mocktail" recipes. Go check them out, come back here and leave a comment telling us what mocktail you'd make first if you were to win a supply of Glow Mama. Make sure you leave your email address so we can contact you if you're the winner. Enter until Oct 31st. Good luck!Like this post? Subscribe and never miss a spark!








76 comments:
strawberry diaperi looks yummy- they all do!mrs.mommyyatgmaildotcom
strawberry diaperi of course! love that name!!
autumn398 (at) yahoo.com
The Pina Co-Labor sounds delicious. Great giveaway, thanks! hellomary018 at yahoo dot com
The Pina Co-Labor is the one I would try, since I love Pina Coladas!
Mango Kiwi Cooler sounds really tasty
strawberry diaperi
Let's have a peachy gingertini.
The Strawberry Sparkler "mocktail" looks lovely and it looks like a fun "holiday" drink too!!! I wouldn't mind toasting with a glass of that.
Thanks for a great giveaway!
HunnyV "at" Optonline "dot" net
strawberry diaperi is yummy
The Glow Mama-politan sounds delicious!
smchester at gmail dot com
I am crazy about pineapples. so I would choose Pina Co-Labor .
herry123_us@live.com
The strawberry sparkler sounds yummy!
I love Glow Mama!
kim@accidentalmommies.com
I am a cosmo girl so the Glow mama-politan sounds perfect! I would love to win this and use them to make mocktails for my best friends baby shower!!!
Mel
shezarealgem@aol.com
Pina Co-labor sounds yummy
The strawberry diaperi sounds really wonderful.
It would defintely have to be the Pina Co-Labor. How could that not be great?
Pina Co-Labor! I have a huge weakness for anything with Coconut! The Mango Kiwi Cooler sounds good too. And I love the cute names of all the drinks!
I would love the strawberry diaperi.
rebbi511 at peoplepc.com
Pina CoLabor sounds hilarious.
I would make the strawberry diaperi
strawberry diaperi
lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net
Mom osa would be perfect right now.
The Mom-ito sounds yummy!
livlifelov at yahoo dot com
I think the peachy gingertini sounds very yummy!!
http://devancarol.etsy.com
i'd love to try the momosa.
andrewandkristan(at)hotmail(dot)com
Pina Co-Labor all the way!
Sounds great! :)
Thanks for the contest!
I would love to make the Pina Co-Labor. angel_2417@yahoo.com
I would love to make the strawberry diaperi. It looks delicious!
Pina Co-Labor sounds delicious
the Pina Co-Labor sounds yummy!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Strawberry Sparkler sounds greatttt!
kristilb19@yahoo.com
The Pina Co-Labor sounds yummy!
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
I want to make the mom-osa! adorable name :)
Lauren
croasla0(at)sewanee.edu
The Pina Co-Labor sounds yummy
The Strawberry Sparkler sounds good!
I would love to try the strawberry diaperi. That sounds reaaly tasty! Thank you so much!
judybrittle at aol dot com
i be willing to try any one of them thanks
Ooh, I want to try the strawberry diaperi.
phathui5@hotmail.com
love to try the strawberry diaperi
I would try the Mom-osa.
I would try the Glow Mama-politan.
I'd make the Glow Mama-politan first :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
ols[dot]moonmaiden[at]gmail[dot]com
I want a Glow Mama-politan! They all sound great, though.
butterflyrouge(at)yahoo(dot)com
the Mom-osa looks delicious :)
The Pina Co-Labor sounds yummy.
cherierj(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would totally make the Pina Co-Labor first and then the Mom-ito. They all sound so good!
frog123 (at) cyipcom (dot) net
Mom-Tini please
strawberry sparkler!
The Peachy gingertini sounds great-especially since I am due any minute and these cravings are driving my crazy.
Pina co Labor would be great-- Love the fun names!
Strawberry diaperi :)
ktgonyea at gmail.com
Love the glows and then the strawberry diaperi
I'd love to try the Glow Mama-politan. Once I'm done nursing I could have a regular Cosmo. :-)
Pina Co-labor
Pina Co-Labor
I would have a Pina Colada.
By the way that blanket is really made of recycled bottles?? It sounds like it wouldn't be soft--but I believe u that it is.
pina co labor sounds good lol
Definitely the mom-ito. In fact, I may make one right now!
The strawberry diaperi looks so good and so yummy and just what the obstetrician ordered!
Mom-ito
I like the strawberry diaperi.
stephanie_adkins@yahoo.com
pina co-labor sounds yummy
trinitygsd at yahoo dot com
Ill have the Mom-osa please :)
Eryn04 @ yahoo .com
Ill have the Mom-osa please :)
Eryn04 @ yahoo .com
Pina colabor, thanks!
mom-osa
The Peachy gingertini would be the one I'd like.
justachatter2316@yahoo.com
I would love a Kiwi Cooler, please. Thanks!
The Mom-ito sounds delicious!
-Erica
acirerica81[at]gmail[dot]com
A mom-osa for me please!!! Thanks for the giveaway!
Tricia
hockeygalnc at hotmail dot com (take out all the spaces and make the symbols for at and dot!)
Glow Mama-politan sounds good!
bliss319@hotmail.com
Pina Co-Labor! YUM!
The Mom-ito sounds very refreshing! Actually, they ALL sound delicious. I want to try these so much now after reading the wonderful recipes. They sound to fun to make and drink! Thank you for the opportunity to enter.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
Mango Kiwi Cooler :)
I would like to try strawberry diaperi
donna444444@yahoo.com
Mango Kiwi Cooler would be great
memphis1969@gmail.com
Post a Comment